Home General Discussion

Karats???

jkallen83jkallen83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
still working on filling the humidor. sometimes i just dont have the time to smoke a full sized cigar. i stopped by a cigar shop today and picked up a couple tins of CAO Gold Karats. mini cigars. not bad. i think they will be better once they sit a little while. i like the CAO Gold robusto, these mini's are the same but smaller. good quick smokes in my opinion. anyone else like these little karats?

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Cant say Ive had the pleasure, Ive heard of em, and they have good reviews.. I smoke the Arturo fuente cubanito's and the perdomo moments. RYJ makes some good mini cigars/cigarellos too.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    When I started smoking I grabbed tins upon tins of Acids. Man those things were good for the times. Now I am spoiled lol. But I havent tried the CAO Karats. Are they infused like the other CAO line of tins?
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    i dont think the CAO Gold Karats are infused, but right beside the ones i got there was some i think were flavored, but i liked the CAO Gold robusto and wanted the same thing in a smaller size and these are suppose to be but smaller. i guess size does make a difference in flavor but still good. of course i could be wrong, still new at this, just know when something is good lol. i took mine out of the tins and put them in the humidor to make it "look" fuller LOL. and my wife wanted the tins for some reason.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    jkallen83:
    i dont think the CAO Gold Karats are infused, but right beside the ones i got there was some i think were flavored, but i liked the CAO Gold robusto and wanted the same thing in a smaller size and these are suppose to be but smaller. i guess size does make a difference in flavor but still good. of course i could be wrong, still new at this, just know when something is good lol. i took mine out of the tins and put them in the humidor to make it "look" fuller LOL. and my wife wanted the tins for some reason.
    lol its all good man youll learn. But the flavor is probably slightly different just because of the size.
  • J.S.J.S. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 751
    I like the tins. Karats are good for the in between times when you are too busy to smoke a full one. I also like Cohiba Black Pequenos and a few others. The Pequenos are way cheeper than a full sized Black too. I think they are more at the med. end of the med.-full body but that is the only real difference to me but I do prefer the small ring gauge too so if you the the 60 ring it might make a difference.