Home General Discussion

Any opinions on Commacho Diplomas?

gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
Thinking about grabbin a 5er but see mixed reviews.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Never had a Commacho... Now, Camacho, on the other hand, makes a Diploma that I think is just killer, especially if you can lay them down for a year or two.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    j0z3r:
    Never had a Commacho... Now, Camacho, on the other hand, makes a Diploma that I think is just killer, especially if you can lay them down for a year or two.
    Sorry about the spelling lol. Thanks for the input.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    And if you're looking at the place I think you're looking at, that price is a no brainer.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    gaberox:
    j0z3r:
    Wink [;)] just ribbing you a bit. But yeah, these are about as solid a buy as you can get at the pricing they sometimes show up at.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    j0z3r:
    gaberox:
    j0z3r:
    Wink [;)] just ribbing you a bit. But yeah, these are about as solid a buy as you can get at the pricing they sometimes show up at.
    All in good fun my friend. Im a few drinks in lol. Pulled the trigger going to try to sit at least one a year on your suggestion.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    gaberox:
    j0z3r:
    gaberox:
    j0z3r:
    All in good fun my friend. Im a few drinks in lol. Pulled the trigger going to try to sit at least one a year on your suggestion.
    didnt see anything else you liked? havent had enough drinks,,lmao
    gaberox:
    j0z3r:
    gaberox:
    j0z3r:
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    j0z3r:
    gaberox:
    j0z3r:
    That's funny! I saw a few other things I like and pulled the trigger on...
    bigharpoon:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    j0z3r:
    gaberox:
    j0z3r:
    That's funny! I saw a few other things I like and pulled the trigger on...
    yup, im trying to slow my buying,lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Diploma Maduro is on my top 10 list. they age well too.