Home General Discussion

new member here, just introducing myself

2»

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Welcome brother. Glad to have you here.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Sorry, haven't been around here for awhile, we're on page three... Without reading the whole thread has anyone made fun of his name yet???
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    No, Lassie you would be the first. We don't make fun of you do we..
    kaspera79:
    C'Mon! Asian Drivers!!! But no, you don't make fun of me, I just make a spectacle of myself first, then everyone chuckles...

No Offense New Guy! Welcome to the forums! It's a great place, but if I don't bring the crazy side, then you can't appreciate all the good advice and reviews on here... I'm like the Joker, you NEED me!!!
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    C'Mon! Asian Drivers!!! But no, you don't make fun of me, I just make a spectacle of myself first, then everyone chuckles...

No Offense New Guy! Welcome to the forums! It's a great place, but if I don't bring the crazy side, then you can't appreciate all the good advice and reviews on here... I'm like the Joker, you NEED me!!!
    well, truth be told Lassie, everytime I check in here I kinda hope you are around.. I do get a chuckle as a result of your visits.
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:

well, truth be told Lassie, everytime I check in here I kinda hope you are around.. I do get a chuckle as a result of your visits.
    I also look for your posts... I like Rockets!
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    I get it, I make fun of my own race, damn they can't drive. I'm a pretty non stereotypical Asian. Anyways, thanks for all the welcomes people.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Welcome bro. Youll learn to enjoy it here.
    asianbiker8:
    I get it, I make fun of my own race, damn they can't drive. I'm a pretty non stereotypical Asian. Anyways, thanks for all the welcomes people.
    Oh Shitt Lassie, how does that happen.. You make fun of a BIKER and he pops up two minutes later.. I hope he doesn't know Karate !
    kaspera79:
    asianbiker8:
    Oh Shitt Lassie, how does that happen.. You make fun of a BIKER and he pops up two minutes later.. I hope he doesn't know Karate !
    He doesn't know Karate... Ninjas know Karate, but if he was a Ninja we wouldn't see his post, we'd just be dead...
    How do you know that I haven't killed you already.......it might just be delayed.
    Hey, I love everything Asian.. In fact I just ate some leftover Fried Rice, Seasame Chicken, and Won-Ton soup Why the hell else would I be up at two in the morning ?
    asianbiker8:
    How do you know that I haven't killed you already.......it might just be delayed.
    Hmmmm, This math doesn't add up... BUT! I did not cheat off of you, so my math could actually be wrong...
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Welcome and be sure to stick around. You'll not regret it.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    asianbiker8:
    hi there guys, just introducing myself. not new to smoking just took a long vacation from it and getting back into cigars full force. just looking over some of the posts you guys seem great with the info and community.
    Great to have you aboard and hope you stick around for a while, this is a great place and we have a lot of fun times, so WELCOME!!
    wow, i had no idea that this thread would be 4 pages long now for a simple introduction.haha
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    asianbiker8:
    Well I must say I tend to stereotype asian women into the Frickin incredibly hott class.. Other than that people are people and this is about getting to know them.. so Asianbiker can ya hook a brother up with some digits...lol. Anyway i like the ..already killed you, you just dont know it concept... yea be sure to fireback, some of these guys like a little fisticuffs,, except for greg2648 whatever you do.. do not promote or instigate any communication with that man,, He's already sent many of us to the ICU, I've just been downgraded from critical to serious condition from a flash banger that Greg aka (Capt Punishment) unleashed upon me. It looks like i'll be engaged in some sort of physical therapy to get back the use of my eyelids.. Not to mention the psychotherapy I'll have to take part in, to restore my sense of trust in mail carriers. Take Care
    sounds pretty traumatic.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    It can get brutal.

But fun!