Home General Discussion

Rocky Patel Vintage 1990

jkallen83jkallen83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
smoked this one tonight, WOW. i love this one... very enjoyable and relaxing, few minutes left to finish it completely....LOVE this cigar.

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jkallen83:
    smoked this one tonight, WOW. i love this one... very enjoyable and relaxing, few minutes left to finish it completely....LOVE this cigar.
    love the rp 90 and 92 specilly the toros in the tubes
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
    used to be one of my favs...cant say ive had one recently though
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    This was one of the first cigars I had. I thought I'd go big on my birthday, and saw this. I chose it because I had heard the RP name, and I am vintage 1990 as well so it was only fitting.

After a waffle house trip and finishing off that churchill, i could hardly walk! Lol! But it was nice. I'd like to enjoy another, it's been awhile.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    In a recent thread I stated I noticed a change in the blend of the Vintage Line. If you like them now, you would have LOVED them a couple years ago. I still have one each of the 90 and 92 from the originals.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Love them if the originals were better they must really been something, haven't tried the 92 yet. I got me one 90 in the humi got about 6 mos on it.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    I have one sitting in my humidor, I love the tube on it looks all fancy lol
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    i have a few that I purchased a few years ago. The cello is nice and golden now. Not so much of a fan of the current blend, but hopefully they will get back to where they used to be. I might pick up one of the new Vintage 2003s up next week and see how they are.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I think I've got one left of the Fuego made 1990s. I'll have to smoke it one of these days, and see if I like it as much as I used too.