Home General Discussion

Viaje

big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
i was wondering if anyone has smoked any Viaje and are they worth the hype

Comments

• danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    I can tell you they've been on my wishlist for a while but I have yet to try one.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    I have had a few. I would say the ones I have had I enjoyed. I would buy them again, but I smoked them before I know the hype. I just have a really good B+M that I get to go to about 5 times a year. He always has good stuff before other places.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i think they are good but not amazing.
    of course they have had accusations of doing everything they can to be just like Tatuaje, and i am not a huge fan of Tatuaje either. they are solid smokes but they have never impressed me that much especially for the coin.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I am obsessed with them. I have loved ever one I smoked and pretty much only smoke Viaje now. If anyone needs help scoring any I can get Holiday Blend 2010, Skull & Bones WMD, Skull & Bones ?, Satori, VOR DT, VPR DT, Summerfest, new 50/50 Red, some White Lable Projects, and a few more. I can put together mixed samplers for you guys if anyone is interested but be warned they are pricey. PM me if you need any help scoring some.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Haven't had one that I didn't enjoy... as far as being worth the hype, some are some aren't. Try a few see what ya like but don't let the limited edition crap con ya into buying a box before you've even tried one.