Home General Discussion

The Joys of the Post Office

dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
The elderly woman working the counter keeps asking why I am smiling so much when launching boxes. All I keep saying is only to be able to see the other end of this transaction. I know what I do when I see a mysterious box. I only imagine its the same everywhere. As i continue to walk away quickly hoping it doesnt go off prematurely.

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    dopeyferree:
    The elderly woman working the counter keeps asking why I am smiling so much when launching boxes. All I keep saying is only to be able to see the other end of this transaction. I know what I do when I see a mysterious box. I only imagine its the same everywhere. As i continue to walk away quickly hoping it doesnt go off prematurely.
    I just got back from the PO myself... the woman at the counter looks at me and goes "again, really?" LMAO
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    I was just in mine yesterday, and I was back again this morning. This woman is like 85-90 years old. I think she knows I am up to something, I keep showing up with similar size boxes that are randomly being shipped all over the country......
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    the guy just says to me " same thing with priority and conformation ? " i say yup,lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    BigT06:
    I just got back from the PO myself... the woman at the counter looks at me and goes "again, really?" LMAO
    Just for the edification of all the BOTL here, the proper response to this is to take two steps back, spread your arms and legs in an X-formation, pause, execute a textbook Degeneration X crotch chop and scream at the top of your lungs "SUCK IT!!!".

You will be able to identify the wrestling fans in the post office at that moment by the laughter. :-)

The Sniper:
    BigT06:
    Just for the edification of all the BOTL here, the proper response to this is to take two steps back, spread your arms and legs in an X-formation, pause, execute a textbook Degeneration X crotch chop and scream at the top of your lungs "SUCK IT!!!".

You will be able to identify the wrestling fans in the post office at that moment by the laughter. :-)

LMAO.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    dopeyferree:
    The Sniper:
    BigT06:

LMAO.
    LMAO FOR REAL!
    BigT06:
    dopeyferree:
    The Sniper:
    BigT06:

LMAO.
    LMAO FOR REAL!
    I've got this thought in my head of the Sniper dressed up in his profile picture costume in the post office going all Degeneration X on some elderly post office workers...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    jj20030:
    the guy just says to me " same thing with priority and conformation ? " i say yup,lol
    Lol that's what the dude said to me the last 2 times I visited. 6 trips in 4 weeks, my wife would just crap if she knew that??
    dopeyferree:
    I've got this thought in my head of the Sniper dressed up in his profile picture costume in the post office going all Degeneration X on some elderly post office workers...
    Oh great - now I gotta go try to find an Achmed costume, and somebody willing to film this. Thanks a lot fellas! LOL

The Sniper:
    dopeyferree:
    Oh great - now I gotta go try to find an Achmed costume, and somebody willing to film this. Thanks a lot fellas! LOL

MUHAHAHAHA!!!

To quote one of my favorite all time villains and a personal role model - ALL TOO EASY...
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    dopeyferree:
    Dude, she probably things you come in there just to see her and that makes you smile!! LOL GROSS
    The Sniper:
    dopeyferree:

I gotta see this..
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I use a mailing company and every time I walk in they go "cigars huh..." with a big smile on their face. they know whats up.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    dopeyferree:
    The Sniper:
    dopeyferree:

I gotta see this..
    I'd totally film this for you!
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    Doesn't the post office do pick-up's at home too? If that's the case, my mail lady should know me pretty well by the time i get into the swing of things.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    howtobass:
    Doesn't the post office do pick-up's at home too? If that's the case, my mail lady should know me pretty well by the time i get into the swing of things.
    Yep, you can definitely schedule pick-ups.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    You guys actually go to the Post Office? Use Click and Ship on their website. Not only will you save a trip, it costs less! And you get free delivery confirmation. Then just hand it to your mail carrier or schedule a pickup (also free).
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    dopeyferree:
    I was just in mine yesterday, and I was back again this morning. This woman is like 85-90 years old. I think she knows I am up to something, I keep showing up with similar size boxes that are randomly being shipped all over the country......
    you're gonna have a visit from Homeland Security!
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    zoom6zoom:
    You guys actually go to the Post Office? Use Click and Ship on their website. Not only will you save a trip, it costs less! And you get free delivery confirmation. Then just hand it to your mail carrier or schedule a pickup (also free).
    +1. This is the method i'm going to use.
    howtobass:
    zoom6zoom:
    Shipping through USPS through PayPal is even cheaper. PM me if anyone is interested in the link, as I'm pretty sure it's hidden on the actual site itself. I use it all the time, and generally, packages are only a few bucks to ship this way.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I gotta give it up to USPS for what they just did. I sent something to an undisclosed location. Well the addy I got had a wrong number in it. The guy at the post office said he'd hold it until I could get it figured out and then once I did and it was the place he thought it was he said that he'd get it delivered to the correct address today. How freaking awesome is that?!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Some people really care about their jobs, And for the most part I am happy with the service the USPS provides. From time to time I find a stray letter in my mailbox, and other times the neighbor brings over some misdirected letter, But other times he delivers it with no more information than my last name.. I should give this guy a Christmas card or some cookies.
    JudoChinX:
    howtobass:
    zoom6zoom:
    Shipping through USPS through PayPal is even cheaper. PM me if anyone is interested in the link, as I'm pretty sure it's hidden on the actual site itself. I use it all the time, and generally, packages are only a few bucks to ship this way.
    All PM's replied to.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    another pm your way.
    zoom6zoom:
    another pm your way.
    All have been replied to. Sorry for late responses. I'm a night person...