Home General Discussion

What are you smoking this afternoon?

y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
Hanging out in garage watching this cold, wet sh!t storm, smoking a Padilla Dominus, drinking Magic Hat Octoberfest. Waiting for the home heating oil man to show up and rape my wallet like it was a prag on the show Oz. Gonna carve a pumpkin later.

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Love dominus, I'm smoking a rp sun grown lancero. Finished a ladcee half an hour ago.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Havin a Brickhouse with a Talisker 10 yr... Delish
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    illinoisgolf99:
    One of my fav malts.

smoking a wolfman the wife got me while I was gone. She got a 5 pack for me. This thing makes a ton of smoke.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    La Aurora 1495 and a nice cup of French pressed java.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    LFD Airbender and Jameson...beautiful November afternoon in Indy
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    la perla habana black pearl, just finished washing my car now time for a beer and a cigar
  • GRCGRC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    Puro Authentico and waiting for that little ballgame in Tuscaloosa in about 3 hrs.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    GRC:
    Puro Authentico and waiting for that little ballgame in Tuscaloosa in about 3 hrs.
    Go alaBAMa ! That is going to be a good one.. I plan to go out and smoke anything by ROCKY PATEL in a few minutes.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Celebrated my daughters' accomplishments! My youngest had her best game in goal in her 6 seasons of soccer this afternoon, and my oldest won 6 of the 8 awards given out at her volleyball ceremony.

I thought an Anejo was in order. :-) PROUD PAPA!!!

• KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    San Lotano Maduro, with some black Ethiopian coffee.
    T
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    The Sniper:
    Celebrated my daughters' accomplishments! My youngest had her best game in goal in her 6 seasons of soccer this afternoon, and my oldest won 6 of the 8 awards given out at her volleyball ceremony.

very cool!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    rossdavey2:
    illinoisgolf99:
    One of my fav malts.

smoking a wolfman the wife got me while I was gone. She got a 5 pack for me. This thing makes a ton of smoke.
    I loved the Woflman. I need to get more. Got three, smoked one, sent 2 off to friends. Only my second Tat I have had and it was amazing. Tons of smoke, great flavor and I loved the torp profile.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Well did a ton of yard/garage/car work this afternoon and I figured what no better time in trying my 1st 5 Vegas Case II and I have to say I'm hooked. My better half was out there and asked what it was and I was looking at her with a huge grin and said" I WILL HAVE MORE OF THESES!!" So she took the cigar from and and took a few puffs. All she could say was " smoooooooth!!"

Funny part is she almost didnt give it back. LOL. If I knew I was going to be a fan of these cigars I would have bought more when they were cheap on the sprint site. I cant wait to revisit this after the Holidays.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    RampMonkey:
    Well did a ton of yard/garage/car work this afternoon and I figured what no better time in trying my 1st 5 Vegas Case II and I have to say I'm hooked. My better half was out there and asked what it was and I was looking at her with a huge grin and said" I WILL HAVE MORE OF THESES!!" So she took the cigar from and and took a few puffs. All she could say was " smoooooooth!!"

Funny part is she almost didnt give it back. LOL. If I knew I was going to be a fan of these cigars I would have bought more when they were cheap on the sprint site. I cant wait to revisit this after the Holidays.
    lol,, they are good ;o)
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    The Sniper:

Congratulations to the girls AND their proud papa ... Thats awsome Glen !!!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Tatuaje Anarchy. Love this smoke!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    The Sniper:

Nice...a big congrats to the girls my brother. And a job well done by their mother....oops I mean by MAMA and PAPA!! I love wathing my kids play sports and win awards and all that good stuff its a great feeling aint it??
    Smoking my first la riqueza no. 3, I'm really enjoying this cigar watching my Chargers losing to greenbay
    big chunks:
    Smoking my first la riqueza no. 3, I'm really enjoying this cigar watching my Chargers losing to greenbay
    good smoke,, The chargers are hangin in there!!!
    just finished my cigar and the chargers keep getting close but not enough they keep making to many mistakes
    big chunks:
    just finished my cigar and the chargers keep getting close but not enough they keep making to many mistakes
    nail biter
    Who would've thought rivers throws a pick to close the game, lol 3 weeks in a row, I guess I will drink another beer after that
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    gmill880:
    The Sniper:

Congratulations to the girls AND their proud papa ... Thats awsome Glen !!!
    Congrats Glen, that is WONDERFUL!!!!!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Cohiba Puro Dominicana. NumNumNum
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I just had an Illusione 88, It was a nice little afternoon break, taking my dogs for a long walk leaving a smoke trail behind.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Having a padilla cazadores from off the truck 2 days ago, meh, its ok. Think i'm going to let them rest for a while and see if I like them better later.
  • Katt68Katt68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 124
    Kristoff Original Photobucket
  • CardoCardo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
    Cheers for the OZ comment didn't think anyone remembered that show - hopefully doesn't get the wallet too badly-