Home General Discussion

What's been in your humi the longest?

2»

Comments

• cubanphancubanphan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13
  • cubanphancubanphan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 13
    JSaint:
    I have some 5V Gold, CI Graycliff Series, and RP Edge and Edge Lite that all have 3 years on them. Im not even meaning to age them lol. They just are all at the bottom of my Humis.
    Some good cigars unintentionally aging for 3 plus years at the bottom because you're too busy enjoying the ones on top? Sounds like a good problem to have! Thanks for the reply!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    cubanphan:
    JSaint:
    I have some 5V Gold, CI Graycliff Series, and RP Edge and Edge Lite that all have 3 years on them. Im not even meaning to age them lol. They just are all at the bottom of my Humis.
    Some good cigars unintentionally aging for 3 plus years at the bottom because you're too busy enjoying the ones on top? Sounds like a good problem to have! Thanks for the reply!
    thats what happens after a while. i think it is the natural order of things.
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    I've got a few sticks with about 18 months on them. I have a bunch in there I plan on aging for awhile though.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Padilla Black Bear - 6 months
    but have some older sticks from trades with some of the botl here

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    The second daily deal that I purchased in November of 2009 it was DPG blues and the Cain F's were just released. I picked ten of the DPG's and a fiver of th F's ......... Still have two of each so just about two years.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    kuzi16:
    cubanphan:
    JSaint:
    thats what happens after a while. i think it is the natural order of things.
    That it is. Plus the 5V is just not my taste anymore. I like the full bodied stuff now. But Im sure when I want something lighter those will be amazing smokes.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    I would say the one remaining Pueblo Dominicano II from 2007ish. The "old" blend was a really solid, flavorful smoke and I just received the "new" PD blend and I'm anxious to see how it compares. Although that might not be a fair comparison, because 1) It's no longer a Jose Blanco blend. 2) It's no longer rolled at the La Aurora factory.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I have a Cuesta-Rey, Ashton and La Unica from 2006, I have a couple El Rey del Mundo Olvidados (2007) and a handful of other brands (2005-2007) before I became an educated smoker. I use to let the B&M select for me but for some reason they seemed to pick cheap sticks. I have since found better B&Ms and of course CCOM and all of you. I developed my palate and if a cigar is nasty it gets sent to the compost.