Home General Discussion

Just realized...

jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
I didn't have to give my name and address for either of the passes!! Crap...they got me.

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    jr_p951:
    I didn't have to give my name and address for either of the passes!! Crap...they got me.
    LMAO
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jr... I already had your name and address so you were screwed long before then... hey anybody need this soldiers addy????? Come on out of the woodwork men :P
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Hell, I might as well put my addy in my bio at this point. Lol

but the way I see it... if you have enough balls to bomb me, you can have my info... its your ass, not mine. LMAO
    BigT06:

but the way I see it... if you have enough balls to bomb me, you can have my info... its your ass, not mine. LMAO
    Noticed I've never gone after you Todd??? There is a reason for that lol.... Rick was a different story, I wasn't going after him just seemed like he could use a pick me up and a thank you for the hard work he has put into this place. In all honesty there are sooo many brothers that deserve that really, and the list is too long to name. I wish I had a lot more money, not because I would be buying sticks for me, I would actually be shooting them out to you guys... I can't emphasize enough how great of a place ALL of you make it.
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:

Noticed I've never gone after you Todd??? There is a reason for that lol.... Rick was a different story, I wasn't going after him just seemed like he could use a pick me up and a thank you for the hard work he has put into this place. In all honesty there are sooo many brothers that deserve that really, and the list is too long to name. I wish I had a lot more money, not because I would be buying sticks for me, I would actually be shooting them out to you guys... I can't emphasize enough how great of a place ALL of you make it.
    Rick is a hell of a brother for real. He introduced me to the trades, and was the one that vouched for me to get on the good traders list. I have much respect.

like you said, there are a lot of guys on here that make this a truly fun place to be, including you! You've been quite the firecracker since day 1! Looking forward to your pass... wish it was closer. Lol
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
    BigT06:

....LMAO...sounds like a challange
    Well Todd, I can remedy that in a way. Send me your address and I'll send you a pre-emptive strike before the pass hits you :) Also, thanks for the kind words, really does mean quite a bit :)
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
    HMMM BigT i just looked and didnt find your addy.....
    michaelharvey:
    alright, big boy. PM sent.

like I said, it's your ass.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    BigT06:
    michaelharvey:
    alright, big boy. PM sent.

like I said, it's your ass.
    pffffff dont be afraid gents. Hes a gentle kitty cat under all this talk =p. lol