Home General Discussion

The Awesomeness of BOTL's on this Forum

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
I really am amazed at the brotherhood here on the forum. The cigar that I am going to smoke today is a cigar that was gifted to me by a great brother on here. I know he doesn't want or need the recognition but I have to, at least, let everyone know, especially the "newer" guys on the forum just what they have gotten into. So w/o naming names I will just post a picture of the cigar and let all of you figure out who it is...........This picture is worth so much more than 1000 words to me...................

Thanks again so much much brother I really can't say thank you enough but I just had to post something.

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    bandyt09:
    I really am amazed at the brotherhood here on the forum. The cigar that I am going to smoke today is a cigar that was gifted to me by a great brother on here. I know he doesn't want or need the recognition but I have to, at least, let everyone know, especially the "newer" guys on the forum just what they have gotten into. So w/o naming names I will just post a picture of the cigar and let all of you figure out who it is...........This picture is worth so much more than 1000 words to me...................

Thanks again so much much brother I really can't say thank you enough but I just had to post something.

icp or rcy send me one,lol , damm nice
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I know who you are referring to and he is a GREAT person, and a wonderful and gracious/respected member of this brotherhood... as are you Todd. I believe that every single one of us are lucky and blessed to be part of something so amazing and special.... a BIG thank you to EACH and EVERY member on here... guys and gals, you make this place a second home to so many of us, myself very much included. Thanks to ALL! Be well, and enjoy your weekend all!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    bandyt09:

Dig that out of the bottome of the 20 count? I agree with everything you said buddy. Enjoy the stick my friend!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:

Dig that out of the bottome of the 20 count? I agree with everything you said buddy. Enjoy the stick my friend!
    Actually Brett, it was gifted to me with the 6 years of age already on it.........
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:

Actually Brett, it was gifted to me with the 6 years of age already on it.........

Im pretty sure it doesnt have enough age on it yet, going to be harsh and plugged..... you better throw that nasty thing in my mooch package ;)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:
    I really am amazed at the brotherhood here on the forum. The cigar that I am going to smoke today is a cigar that was gifted to me by a great brother on here. I know he doesn't want or need the recognition but I have to, at least, let everyone know, especially the "newer" guys on the forum just what they have gotten into. So w/o naming names I will just post a picture of the cigar and let all of you figure out who it is...........This picture is worth so much more than 1000 words to meThanks again so much much brother I really can't say thank you enough but I just had to post something.

Im pretty sure it doesnt have enough age on it yet, going to be harsh and plugged..... you better throw that nasty thing in my mooch package ;)
    Good point Brett, again, just another sign of the awesomeness of the BOTL's on the forum. Seriously Brett, I can't believe you would take this hit for me. Thanks.
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:
    I really am amazed at the brotherhood here on the forum. The cigar that I am going to smoke today is a cigar that was gifted to me by a great brother on here. I know he doesn't want or need the recognition but I have to, at least, let everyone know, especially the "newer" guys on the forum just what they have gotten into. So w/o naming names I will just post a picture of the cigar and let all of you figure out who it is...........This picture is worth so much more than 1000 words to meThanks again so much much brother I really can't say thank you enough but I just had to post something.

Good point Brett, again, just another sign of the awesomeness of the BOTL's on the forum. Seriously Brett, I can't believe you would take this hit for me. Thanks.
    Whats a friend for?? Enjoy the awesome smoke you lucky dog.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Thats is an awesome cigar! If it smokes half as good as it looks, it will still be amazing!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    I dunno... looks AWFULLY dusty to me! :P
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Well honestly Todd, the reason this forum is what it is, is because of the members here. The noobs learn from how the vets around this place do it and it just follows...

Great looking smoke, any info as to age on that opus? Enjoy!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    zeebra:
    Well honestly Todd, the reason this forum is what it is, is because of the members here. The noobs learn from how the vets around this place do it and it just follows...

Great looking smoke, any info as to age on that opus? Enjoy!
    Perfectly said Zeeb, nicely put and I agree whole-heartedly :)
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Why hell would someone give you something that's been dropped in dirt? was it at least any good?
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    lcpleel:
    Why hell would someone give you something that's been dropped in dirt? was it at least any good?
    maybe magic dust? lol
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    dying to know how this thing smoked...I'm sure it was incredible but I'd love to see some type of review!

In keeping with the theme of this thread, yes...the guys on here are awesome (at times insane) but I love logging on here everyday and seeing the generosity and knowledge that is shared!