Home General Discussion

New to the Board

Smoke ShowingSmoke Showing Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14
Hello everyone! I used to visit the message board every once in a while and a I've found myself checking in more frequently so I decided to get a name and say hello to everyone on here.

A few quick things about myself. I've been smoking cigars regularly for about a year and a half after buying a genuine Cohiba (and then 5 fakes) in Mexico. It got me hooked and now I'm here where the hook is getting set deeper! Also, I'm from the Northeast.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    welcome aboard :D
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum! Where abouts are you at?
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Welcome, aboard you will love it here, just make sure you get a larger humi, because this time next year you will be overstocked and it is a great thing.
  • Smoke ShowingSmoke Showing Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14
    ENFIDL I'm from south western CT right on the LI Sound.

ShotgunJohn I'm already severely overstocked, but then again isn't everyone? And if you're not then you are either in denial or there is something wrong with you.
    Smoke Showing:
    ENFIDL I'm from south western CT right on the LI Sound. ShotgunJohn I'm already severely overstocked, but then again isn't everyone? And if you're not then you are either in denial or there is something wrong with you.
    something wrong with me then... I am looking at 4 sticks. but thats OK as I only have a small humi...need my coolidor up and going first :D
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Welcome ..full of good info and even better people!!!!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    deejmemixx:
    Smoke Showing:
    ENFIDL I'm from south western CT right on the LI Sound. ShotgunJohn I'm already severely overstocked, but then again isn't everyone? And if you're not then you are either in denial or there is something wrong with you.
    something wrong with me then... I am looking at 4 sticks. but thats OK as I only have a small humi...need my coolidor up and going first :D
    Seriously, only 4 sticks? How big is your humi? Send me your addy and I'll take care of it. I have to sponsor a noob so you are it so don't even think of this as charity. Besides, it just hurts my heart knowing that there are only 4 lonely sticks in your humi. Take one out, smoke it down, only 3 lonely sticks in the humi. Take one out, smoke it down and only 2 loneyt sticks in the humi...........You get the idea so PM me your addy......................
    Didn't mean anything personal deejmemixx. I was just figuring everyone was like me when they see something they have been wanting to buy and say to themselves "I should be able to find room for another 10."
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Welcome brother glad you joined in.
    Smoke Showing:
    Didn't mean anything personal deejmemixx. I was just figuring everyone was like me when they see something they have been wanting to buy and say to themselves "I should be able to find room for another 10."
    Oh I know it wasnt personal man :D.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Welcome aboard. Guard your address or you will need to expand your storage.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    bandyt09:
    deejmemixx:
    Smoke Showing:
    Seriously, only 4 sticks? How big is your humi? Send me your addy and I'll take care of it. I have to sponsor a noob so you are it so don't even think of this as charity. Besides, it just hurts my heart knowing that there are only 4 lonely sticks in your humi. Take one out, smoke it down, only 3 lonely sticks in the humi. Take one out, smoke it down and only 2 loneyt sticks in the humi...........You get the idea so PM me your addy......................
    You should prob PM it to me, too. I think I can help. You can trust anybody named, Todd... trust me.

BTW, welcome!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    deejmemixx:
    Smoke Showing:
    You should prob PM it to me, too. I think I can help. You can trust anybody named, Todd... trust me.

BTW, welcome!
    You guys!!!!!
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    deejmemixx:
    Smoke Showing:

BTW, welcome!
    well I sent one pm to bandyt09.... I will send another if you feel it is needed BigT06 , now I dont have much to trade as stated earlier..but I am up for anything.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    deejmemixx:
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    deejmemixx:
    Smoke Showing:

BTW, welcome!
    well I sent one pm to bandyt09.... I will send another if you feel it is needed BigT06 , now I dont have much to trade as stated earlier..but I am up for anything.
    Shane, he already has it, muwhahahaha. You had better buy mailbox insurance this weekend, just saying.
    bandyt09:
    deejmemixx:
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    deejmemixx:
    Smoke Showing:

BTW, welcome!
    Shane, he already has it, muwhahahaha. You had better buy mailbox insurance this weekend, just saying.
    awh hell.......do I need to speed up the coolidor? If so...how? lmfao
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Welcome, We will have to work on a ct herf.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Welcome friend! Enjoy the great brotherhood and information here, were are all here to help so feel free to ask questions!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    welcome aboard my friend !
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    All these welcomes making you feel welcome yet?!? If not, Welcome to the forum!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Welcome aboard, hope you stick around for awhile. Great bunch of guys here.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    gmill880:
    Haven't seen u in awhile! Welcome back buddy!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Krieg:
    gmill880:
    Haven't seen u in awhile! Welcome back buddy!

Thanks buddy ! Things are finally starting to settle down again ... looking forward to getting back in some bombings and games for sure .
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Welcome, pull up a chair bro'.
    Thanks for all the welcomes! Cooch36, I see you're from CT too but you're way out in no man's land!
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    LOL have cigars and gas will travel. But no mans land is quiet.
  • TapeWormZTapeWormZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 47
    Welcome fellow newb!