Home General Discussion

Finally got lucky........

KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
So for quite a while now, I keep missing the stuff that I want on the sprintsale, sometimes by a few minutes (I can't watch this thing all day!)
I wanted more of the JdN Dark Corojo Martillo - but BigT06, by his own admission, has been buying them all........ha!
So today is my wife's birthday, so I'm still at home instead of at work, and we're having coffee, etc.
I had fired up my computer earlier, and had the sprint on, made some toast, and just casually walked by my home office - and they are! The JdN Martillos!
I panic and almost trip running to sit down and log in - of course I'm mis-typing everything, and finally get in.
All I can see in my mind is BigT06 sitting there calmly with his finger on the mouse, getting ready to buy yet another 10-pack......I waited............and waited.........til I couldn't take it anymore.......and pulled the trigger.
Got em! And only paid 30 cents more per stick than I did 2 weeks ago - and still under $4/each - so I'm stoked - got myself a present on my wife's birthday!

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    LMFAO,,,Well I have to admit Big T wasnt the only one with his finger on the mouse looking at these...Glad You gottem..And Happy Birthday to the little woman!!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Happy Birthday to the wife! On a side note, based on the title I thought this was something totally different....
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    The Kid:
    LMFAO,,,Well I have to admit Big T wasnt the only one with his finger on the mouse looking at these...Glad You gottem..And Happy Birthday to the little woman!!!!
    You too Kid!? Guess I got lucky then
    But, I have to tell you.....don't waste your time with those JdNs......they are dog rockets......really!
    Thanks for the bday wishes...............she's ## years old today.......(not supposed to say ya know!).............

90+ Irishman:
    Happy Birthday to the wife! On a side note, based on the title I thought this was something totally different....
    heh heh...........no.....we've been together 20+ years, been married 18+ years..........I can get "lucky" pretty much whenever I want.............I am really blessed to have a woman like her......

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    That is wonderful man and CONGRATS on having such a blessing, I'm right there with you! The title just made me giggle is all and I couldn't help but sharing it ;)
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I'm glad you finally "scored" you some. lol

I really do love those damn things, and will readily admit to buying all of them I see. Don't hate. LMAO
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    I've never had one but by the way you guys are hunting them...sounds like I'm missing out. Maybe I should be in the run for a 10 pack also!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    The Kid:
    Or the big woman. Depending on how drunk you were when you asked the question.
    jr_p951:
    I've never had one but by the way you guys are hunting them...sounds like I'm missing out. Maybe I should be in the run for a 10 pack also!
    nah!!.............they're not really that good............trust me

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    haha Glad to hear you were able to beat bigt to the buy button
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    I feel like I was just rick rolled by the title of this thread.... Grats!!!