Home General Discussion

anyone use mobile stogie pro?

MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
I recently started keeping track of my inventory on my iphone, but they did an update yesterday and the app won't open. I don't know how long anything has been in my humidors nor where I got them. Anyone else have this problem? How do you keep track of your collection?

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Mephisto:
    I recently started keeping track of my inventory on my iphone, but they did an update yesterday and the app won't open. I don't know how long anything has been in my humidors nor where I got them. Anyone else have this problem? How do you keep track of your collection?

I use Mobile Stogie Pro and just today Apple did the big update B.S. and screwed me over in a few ways that I'm still discovering, but at least Mobile Stogie is still as I left it. Fancy that!! Oh well, maybe it's all for the best.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    I've seen a few guys put little labels with dates on the cello. Each cigar has a little tag. Best part about that is if you bomb someone...that info goes with the stick. I've never used electronics to keep track of the individual sticks. I have seen someone here...bandyt....that has a printed of excel spreadsheet of cigar info. Not like one sheet either, multiple pages of inventory. It had dates, quantity and other info. I think it even had a scratch and sniff sticker for each cigar blend. That way you can get a true feeling for you inventory!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    he has an excel spreadsheet for the 20 count he has. overkill...
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    I'm not sure if it was for the magic 20 count...it was for the stuff he had in his book bag at one of the herfs a while back!!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    I did purchase mobile stogie pro, but haven't been overly impressed with it. Instead, I get tiny little sticky labels and put dates on each cigar so I know how long it's been resting in my possession. It's not glamorous, but it is no non-sense.
  • bluezulubluezulu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 108
    Also there is the Rate My Cigar app, its for Android phones though. They update it on a reg basis. A lot of ccom sticks are on there.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    im on the 4s and using mobile stogie, works fine here.