Home General Discussion

Think my new humi is about ready.

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
It only took a week to get it up to 70rh, think I'll give it a few days yet to be on the safe side before I put any sticks in. Guess I better get my butt in gear and get some proper humidifiers in there.

Comments

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Exciting! Hope you have a lot of sticks to put in there. If you need an excuse to pick up more sticks, just remember that the more sticks, the more stable the RH. :)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    JudoChinX:
    Exciting! Hope you have a lot of sticks to put in there. If you need an excuse to pick up more sticks, just remember that the more sticks, the more stable the RH. :)
    Unfortunately no. Maybe enough to be about 1/4 full. Reckon I should wait till I am able to get more sticks?
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    cooch36:
    Pic's?
    imageimageimageimage And one of Betty.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Rhamlin:
    JudoChinX:
    Unfortunately no. Maybe enough to be about 1/4 full. Reckon I should wait till I am able to get more sticks?
    What you're in need of is a compromise. Instead of waiting for more sticks, or filling it while you'd still be leaving quite a bit of space, fill it now with more sticks! Time for a big order my friend. Hehe. It's a fun thought, even if it might not be feasible at the moment.

Either way, pics please!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Awesome setup really! And you gotta love little Miss Be-Boop :) Slick combination though honestly, and looks like a really great time filling it too :)
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    ha, love the sretup man, really cool, especially the betty boop with the cigar jar.

So, yes gettin more cigars is fun, when you say "Guess I better get my butt in gear and get some proper humidifiers in there" do you have beads and a digital hygro? If no, get those first, its a wise invesment, and why not get it out of the way first before putting any cigars in there.

just my .02
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    great pics bro.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Wow the new humi looks great, I can't wait to see it filled. Betty Boop as a cigar hop is awesome. Congrats brother enjoy the new humi.
    Yeah , unfortunately it's gonna have to wait about a month till I can really work on filling it up. After buying the humi and my daughters homecoming there's just no money for cigars. But that's the breaks I'll just take me a few with me to the boat for weekends. And my next purchase will probably be the bottomless cup. That should fill her up over halfway. ??
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Looks fantastic. Congrats on your new humidor.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    That looks awesome. I've never had a glass top. I'd love to get a table deal like that some day. Humidor/furniture is just way too cool.

when we get a chance to smoke I'll give you a couple to fill the void!
    Well I couldn't wait any more I had to see how it looked with sticks. Wish I had counted them first.imageimage
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Rhamlin:
    Well I couldn't wait any more I had to see how it looked with sticks. Wish I had counted them first.imageimage

Hmm looks pretty full already! How many is it supposed to hold....150?
    Supposed to hold 300 but I'm guessing that means Robusto size.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Rhamlin:
    Supposed to hold 300 but I'm guessing that means Robusto size.
    Nice humi. Traditionally the count size was based on corona but recently some places are being more realistic with their hold count. I'm not sure how it's based now.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    nice humi. whats up with the analog hygrometer?
    415:
    nice humi. whats up with the analog hygrometer?
    I was just checking to see if it was accurate. It's right on. But I've no need of it but I'll keep it for a rainy day. What does strike me as wierd is the picture I took with the humi closed is upside down, can't figure that one out.