Home General Discussion

Thanks, guys!

BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
I just wanna say I love this forum. I have met many awesome BORKs through this outlet, and I appreciate everything I have been able to be a part of.

I was fortunate enough to be introduced proper by The Kid, dbeckom, and RCYcigars to the trades/bombs, and I learned A LOT from those first 3 exchanges! Nobody owed me a shot at this or anything else for that matter, but I have been warmly welcomed. Thanks.

I am a "spread the love" kinda guy, and I find great joy in trading/bombing and I will continue to do a lot of it. I just wanted to take a min to say THANK YOU to everybody that has made me feel so welcomed in this forum, and throw an extra shout out to Rudy, Dwayne, and Rick for bringing me in to this mad world.

it's gonna be a fun ride. I just hope I get the chance to bring the kind of fun to another BORKs life that I have been fortunate enough to receive.

Thanks, guys!

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    *Warm fuzzies all around!*
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Lasabar:
    *Warm fuzzies all around!*
    aww
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    This is a great venue for talking about one of my passions. I tried a couple of others but none of them are as welcoming as this place.
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    Feeling the same way. A new passion I have and what a great group of people here. Gotten some different new sticks to try in a couple trades. Couldnt as for more.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I see that BigT is in touch with his feminine side. Enough, get back into the game. lol.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    greg2648:
    I see that BigT is in touch with him feminine side. Enough, get back into the game. lol.
    laugh now while your motor skills still work... you have 2-3 days. lmao
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    exactly the reason I have always come back here, I've tried many other forums, but ccom will always be my home.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Having this great forum and all the BOTL's here to share my experiences with have made my passion for cigars even stronger. As many have said, I've been on other forums but with the others, I've never experienced the fellowship and camaraderie that we have here.

Todd, I think I can speak for the majority here in saying that you have been an outstanding addition to the forum. I hope more of our fellow BOTL's get the opportunity to meet you in person as I have...you're a great BORK and friend!

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    dbeckom:
    Having this great forum and all the BOTL's here to share my experiences with have made my passion for cigars even stronger. As many have said, I've been on other forums but with the others, I've never experienced the fellowship and camaraderie that we have here.

Todd, I think I can speak for the majority here in saying that you have been an outstanding addition to the forum. I hope more of our fellow BOTL's get the opportunity to meet you in person as I have...you're a great BORK and friend!

+1 and Thank You Big T for the kind words my friend!! Lots of great peopl here and looking forward to getting to know more as time goes by.