Home General Discussion

Shoulda just got a cooler!

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
So I got my replacement humi looks great but unfortunately it's just way too dark to put in the room I was planning even had a good spot for it. So my wife didn't like where I was going to put it in the family room. So we finally got a spot for it after rearranging the sitting room and dinning room and 4 hours later.

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Rhamlin:
    So I got my replacement humi looks great but unfortunately it's just way too dark to put in the room I was planning even had a good spot for it. So my wife didn't like where I was going to put it in the family room. So we finally got a spot for it after rearranging the sitting room and dinning room and 4 hours later.
    Or you could have just told her it goes where it goes whether it matches the drapes and flowery wallpaper or not. *revokes man card*
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Lol, my man card got revoked years ago?I figured I'd save the real battle for when I start trying to fill it up.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Rhamlin:
    Lol, my man card got revoked years ago?I figured I'd save the real battle for when I start trying to fill it up.
    Well played my brother, well played. Learn to pick the battles that count
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    I need pictures. Just saying.

• AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    the title of this thread should be made into a sticky at the top!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Marker:
    Rhamlin:
    Or you could have just told her it goes where it goes whether it matches the drapes and flowery wallpaper or not. *revokes man card*
    lol,, image
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Never take advice on women from guys that are not married. They have no freakin idea how to play the game!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    jj20030:
    Marker:
    Rhamlin:
    lol,, image
    LOL that is great. You might need to light up CAO Moontrance to celebrate.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    LOL! This thread is getting funny! Pick and choose the battles but...each damn purchase will be a battle also later in the future! Every married man knows it too! The wife is gonna sh!t a egg when she sees the bill for over half a grand on a few boxes! The placement of that humidor isn't gonna matter much then!
    Lol , yup she rolls her eyes at me everytime I mention how good it'll look when it's full. And she never fails to remind me that were saving up for a Hawaii trip. (I'm looking forward to trying out those Island Prince sticks.)
    Here's some pics of it.imageimageimage
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    awesome humi man. yah, i guess im lucky. my wife let me cut a 5ft x 2ft hole in the wall for my in wall right next to the dining room table. thats a good wife. lol
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    I think Betty needs to be holding a box of Black and Milds on the tray.... other than that looks killer and the space is awesome too :)
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Really nice looking piece.
    fuentejps:
    awesome humi man. yah, i guess im lucky. my wife let me cut a 5ft x 2ft hole in the wall for my in wall right next to the dining room table. thats a good wife. lol
    No doubt! A truly awesome wife my brother. I didn't really pay much attention to Betty. This better?image
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Rhamlin:
    fuentejps:
    No doubt! A truly awesome wife my brother. I didn't really pay much attention to Betty. This better?image
    Oh yeah Betty looks good now :D