Home General Discussion

i dont get it...

CigarStudent.comCigarStudent.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 57
wanted to share what I smoked tonight, but when I went to that thread, I saw no way to post, only a way to reply, report, quote, blah blah blah the last post.... I just wanted to share that my La Gloria Cubana Churchill lasted about 2 hours... do I need to replay to the last post in that thread to share that? How's everyone been.... any old schoolers remember me?

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    All you gotta do is hit the reply button. It only reposts the one before you if you hit "quote"...

LGC is a fine smoke!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    My old computer i had i always had to "refresh" the thread to see all the new posts or to see what I posted. I dont know if thats whats going on or not, just a thought.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    BTW.. welcome back! Looks like you've been around for a LONG time!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Welcome back from another " old timer " haha .
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    If you want to start a new thread, go to the front page in that section and click the button. To add to an existing thread just hit reply.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    CigarStudent.com:
    wanted to share what I smoked tonight, but when I went to that thread, I saw no way to post, only a way to reply, report, quote, blah blah blah the last post.... I just wanted to share that my La Gloria Cubana Churchill lasted about 2 hours... do I need to replay to the last post in that thread to share that? How's everyone been.... any old schoolers remember me?
    holy dog *** batman...

been a LOOOOONG time brother.

for those who dont know, heath here was from the old forum.
    its good to see you again.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    CigarStudent.com:
    I'm not as Old Skool as Kuzi, but I remember you from when I first joined on here... Good to see you still smokin' and enjoying life!!!