Home General Discussion

What's New?

ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
Haven't been posting much the last few months. I still pop in from time to time to see what is up. Before I get started just like to say a big thanks to anyone who has traded with me, bombed me or was on the mileage pass in the past. The the members here have been super cool to me all along - it's a great community.

I lost a good friend back in March. He had a heart attack at the warehouse where we both work. I didn't realize how this would affect me over time. We started about a week apart back in '98 and he was the type to always bring a smile to your face. He left behind a young family. He always comes to mind when I sit down to unwind with a smoke. Seemed like the right thing to do to share with those I have come to know here. Enjoy every day, you never know...

So enough of the debbie downer routine. What's new with you fellas? Hope to hear from a few I've come to know for sure. Otherwise, feel free to jump the thread even if I don't know you. Hopefully I will be having a bit more time for the forum in the coming months.

Comments