Home General Discussion

Liga Privada No. 9

Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
I'm headed to a B&M on Monday that still had two partial boxes of No.9 (robusto and ?). He even had a handful of Dirty Rats left. I'm hoping to pick up a couple of Dirty Rats if he still has any left. If not, a few more of the No. 9's I guess. I've had one sitting for a year and really don't want to touch it for a long time. I did pick one up from him a couple of weeks ago when I saw he still had some. Not a single shop that I have been to (three states) have had any left except for this one. Wish me luck that they are not all gone by the time I get there.

Rob

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Best of luck brother! Hopefully he'll have the Dirty Rats left for ya
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Bob, Which one you going to. I live in Bloomington.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    greg2648:
    was in b town back in college and used to go to one by market street maybe (by the post office near empire street) that was back before all the boutique cigars came out though. I'll be going back soon I'll have to see what shops are there now.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    chemforever:
    greg2648:
    was in b town back in college and used to go to one by market street maybe (by the post office near empire street) that was back before all the boutique cigars came out though. I'll be going back soon I'll have to see what shops are there now.
    Its still there. Decent selection. Carries alot of "blue chip" smokes. Definitely worth a visit. They have JC Neuman coming in for an open house.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    greg2648:

I was hoping to hit Goodfellas in Decatur. Great shop. Nate usually gets in some nice stuff. Davidof, LP's, some other high ends. It didn't work out the way I wanted it to today. My last worker didn't get his job done until late afternoon so I never had a chance to stop out there. I will have to give him a call tomorrow and place an order for at least one Dirty Rat if he has any left. I bought a mini van today while I was out there so I need something to celebrate the sale with.