Home General Discussion

I have very important news to share with everyone

y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
I'm switching up my single torch lighter and teardrop double guillotine cutter, for a dual flame torch lighter and punch cutter. For a while, anyway. See how things go. That is all.

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Ha. Remember...have fun with it!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Nice. I have gone through several phases with cutter/lighter combos, and currently, I tend to grab my XiKar scissors and one of a few single soft flame flint lighters (Dupont style... but no Duponts)
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
    y2pascoe:
    I'm switching up my single torch lighter and teardrop double guillotine cutter, for a dual flame torch lighter and punch cutter. For a while, anyway. See how things go. That is all.

Congratulations, sir. You have reached Level 42.

It's a good combo.

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    y2pascoe:
    .... okay What ever it takes to get that cigar burning works for me.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    drpepperdude:
    y2pascoe:

Congratulations, sir. You have reached Level 42.

It's a good combo.

That is SWEET!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Yeah, I bought a box of Kristoffs the other night, and I got a new butane lighter with it. Dual torch with dual gauge punch cutters, so I figured I start giving the punch a try.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I love the punch. But I've found that if I smoke too fast it can make tar build up easier. I don't smoke too fast so it's rarely a problem, but be careful if you do.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Not a bad combo, I was a punch man for along time until I got a Cuban Crafter's cutter but still loving my double touch lighter. My only issue is I need to get one for work, both vehicles..ect ect ect..