Home General Discussion

COTM

armyjason1976armyjason1976 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
Why is is that I can order from the website and my items come to the right address, but my COTM items are going to my House. I am deployed to Afghanistan and want my cigars within the 10 day peroid of ordering, not ship home them wait for the Wife to recieve them them have her ship them to me 15 days-20 days after the order is processed. Has anyone else had this problem? my addres on my account is correct I have checked it with every order. COTM is making me mad

Comments

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    armyjason1976:
    Why is is that I can order from the website and my items come to the right address, but my COTM items are going to my House. I am deployed to Afghanistan and want my cigars within the 10 day peroid of ordering, not ship home them wait for the Wife to recieve them them have her ship them to me 15 days-20 days after the order is processed. Has anyone else had this problem? my addres on my account is correct I have checked it with every order. COTM is making me mad
    One quick phone call or e-mail will get this solved in a jiff. Their customer service is very good.
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147
    I'm in a similar situation, billing address is in the states but shipping address is overseas. I haven't run into any issue with them shipping to my billing address though. If you shoot an email to Tim I'm sure he can fix it for you.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Knoxca1:
    If you shoot an email to Tim I'm sure he can fix it for you.

+1. That's all it'll take.

Knox, where you at in Japan?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    armyjason1976:
    Thats really funny mine was doing the same thing.
    For some reason it kept going to my PO Box. I had to call Kelly and have her change it on her end.

• Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147
    skweekz:
    Knoxca1:
    If you shoot an email to Tim I'm sure he can fix it for you.

+1. That's all it'll take.

Knox, where you at in Japan?
    Sasebo.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I get orders from Tim, Ccom, and COTM all different, from different carriers. And the COTM deliveries are all over the place.