Home General Discussion

Good ole bonfires

JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
Just shared a gar with my dad outside at our bonfire. Great night. I finally finished a Nub too. Kindof odd how Ive had 4 of them and each has always sucked bad except for tonight.

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    JSaint:
    Just shared a gar with my dad outside at our bonfire. Great night. I finally finished a Nub too. Kindof odd how Ive had 4 of them and each has always sucked bad except for tonight.

Maybe it was the company of your dad that made it so much better .
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    A good cigar is only made great when the company it is enjoyed with is equally as great.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    It could be that but I think the others may have been duds but hey! still was a great night hangin with my pops.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    JSaint:
    It could be that but I think the others may have been duds but hey! still was a great night hangin with my pops.
    +1 I have enjoyed each nub I've had, but the important part here is time well spent with your father.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    JSaint:
    It was meant to be!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome man. Nothing like quality family time and a good stogie!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    That's cool man, I wish I'd have had a chance to share a stick with my Father before he passed on. I think he'd have really enjoyed the expierence.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    That's awesome man, I always wished to do this, but my father and father-in-law hate cigars, oh well maybe years from now I will be the father smoking with my boy.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    CvilleE:
    JSaint:
    +1 I have enjoyed each nub I've had, but the important part here is time well spent with your father.
    +2 just wished my old man smoked with me, would be some great quality time since hes getting up there in years.
    ShotgunJohn:
    That's awesome man, I always wished to do this, but my father and father-in-law hate cigars, oh well maybe years from now I will be the father smoking with my boy.
    I hope for that too. Good time to recollect and just small talk.
    Rhamlin:
    That's cool man, I wish I'd have had a chance to share a stick with my Father before he passed on. I think he'd have really enjoyed the expierence.
    Sad to hear brother. I wanted to share one with my grandfather before he left us but never had the chance to ask.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    gmill880:
    JSaint:

Maybe it was the company of your dad that made it so much better .
    I have to agree, I had a gar with my old man last time I saw him, and it was one of the best I had smoked in some time, even though what I had burned was just about an everyday gar for me