bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
I'm 2 days into a week long S. Florida trip. Wanted to share a few pics
What I bought at one place
Dude rolling me some cigars at another place
Cigars that were rolled
Pic my gf took of my shadow while I was smoking a cigar

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Very very cool buddy! I am truly happy that you and someone you love can do this, what an experience and I'm sure glad you got it my friend! Thanks for the pics, they ROCKED!!! -- Brett
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Great pics and my kind of vacation. My wife does not quite share my passion for the leaf but she does tolerate it well.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Damm bip... Those are some good looking sticks. I love the rustic look of those fresh rolled
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Very nice pick up. let us know how the fresh sticks were.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Now thats a vacation! Those sticks look good. Let us know how they smoke.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    BIP! Where ya been brother?! Hope all is well - looks like you're enjoying some nice smokes with good company so hopefully that means things are good! Enjoy the vacation man! Where about's in S. Fla you going? Planning on making it to Key West? There's a cigar shop on Duval St with a real nice selection. There used to be another shop right off of Duval St. that had a Cuban dude that was bout 4 foot nothing rolling cigars in the window all the time (can't remember the street or shop name) but unfortunately I think they closed down.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Very cool broher. I try to find a B&M any time I'm in a new town. Id love to get the chance to watch a skilled roller in action. Those sticks look great.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I have had that Tat Conjou 2003, LOVED that stick! Not easy to find those either. Enjoy it! Also, the tempus Magistri is a great stick. That size was limited when it first came out, I bought a box and it was autographed by Alan Rubin. Looks like u are having a great time!
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Heavy:
    BIP! Where ya been brother?! Hope all is well - looks like you're enjoying some nice smokes with good company so hopefully that means things are good! Enjoy the vacation man! Where about's in S. Fla you going? Planning on making it to Key West? There's a cigar shop on Duval St with a real nice selection. There used to be another shop right off of Duval St. that had a Cuban dude that was bout 4 foot nothing rolling cigars in the window all the time (can't remember the street or shop name) but unfortunately I think they closed down.
    What's going on brother. I'm back home in WA state and never made it to the Keys but had a great time in the Miami area. How about you? How's all going?
    Krieg:
    I have had that Tat Conjou 2003, LOVED that stick! Not easy to find those either. Enjoy it! Also, the tempus Magistri is a great stick. That size was limited when it first came out, I bought a box and it was autographed by Alan Rubin. Looks like u are having a great time!
    The Tat was great and I really like the Tempus. I'm thinking I might have to pick up some more. Any more suggestions? The vacation/ business trip was great. Love S. Florida
    Rhamlin:
    Very cool broher. I try to find a B&M any time I'm in a new town. Id love to get the chance to watch a skilled roller in action. Those sticks look great.
    The sticks were awesome brother. Shoot me your addy and I'll send you a few
    t_evan50:
    Now thats a vacation! Those sticks look good. Let us know how they smoke.
    The sticks without the bands were very smooth. Nice creamy taste to them and the burn was great. More on the lighter med side but still very nice. I ended up picking up more sticks from 8th st in Little Havana and will post some pics
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    The Conch Republic Cigar Factory is over near the waterfront in Key West - can't remember what street - and they had a woman rolling cigars for us while we waited. Not bad smokes but a little pricey, I thought.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    bip:
    Heavy:
    What's going on brother. I'm back home in WA state and never made it to the Keys but had a great time in the Miami area. How about you? How's all going?
    Man, hanging in there. I've been so busy lately I've barely had time for a smoke and even less time to show my face around here. But hell, I can't complain! Things are starting to settle down now so hopefully I'll have time to do more of both. Glad you had a good trip to south FL - looks like you had a blast.