Home General Discussion

Las Vegas Big Smoke 2011

docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
Anyone going to be there? I will be at the Friday night event, and the weekend seminars, and will be in town from Thursday through Tuesday if anyone wants to get together for a drink and a smoke or whatever.

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Not this year, but hoping to catch Big Smoke 2012. If it is not a problem or too much to ask, I would love for a detailed account of what you thought of it, and pics. I'm sure several people would be equally as interested as myself!-- Brett
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    better take lots of pics and notes! I want details!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I may actually go... my wife saw the flier in the mail a few weeks ago and mentioned going... i'd only do Friday or Saturday night... i'll keep you posted
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Definitely will take lots of pics and tell all about it.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Burton do you know whos going to be therE? I might be heading over as well.
    What do you mean? The list of cigars was posted a few weeks ago I think, so I guess these brands will have booths:
    Alec Bradley, Arturo Fuente, Ashton, Camacho, C.A.O., Casa Fernandez, Casa Magna, Cusano, Diamond Crown, Hoyo de Monterrey, H. Upmann, La Aroma de Cuba, La Flor Dominicana, La Gloria Cubana, La Libertad, La Reloba Sumatra, La Riqueza, Macanudo, Oliva Serie O, Padrón, Partagas, Rocky Patel, San Lotano, Studio Tobac, Vega Fina, Villiger, ...a partial list,

The seminars are already sold out, so I don't know if that's what you meant. I'm sure Casa Fuente will be the hang out place for BOTLs and industry folks when not at the event, or at least that is apparently the pattern from previous years. If you do go, let me know and we can get together for a smoke at some point.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Save you money for the first ever Cigar.com Black Tie Dinner. 5 star food, special blends from some very very super premium brands and a huge chunk of the proceeds will be donated to an orphanage in Nicaragua. It will be the largest cigar dinner in history. Ive probably said too much as this has not gone public yet but everything about this event is very first class. I guess your can say this is just a teaser LOL.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Alex Svenson:
    Save you money for the first ever Cigar.com Black Tie Dinner. 5 star food, special blends from some very very super premium brands and a huge chunk of the proceeds will be donated to an orphanage in Nicaragua. It will be the largest cigar dinner in history. Ive probably said too much as this has not gone public yet but everything about this event is very first class. I guess your can say this is just a teaser LOL.
    Daaaaaamn
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Doc, PM to you
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    I'd actually be down for this. Can't wait for details.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    Alex Svenson:
    Holy. Christ. When can we get more details?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Alex Svenson:
    Doc, PM to you
    Can the friendly neighborhood ENFIDL get a pm too?! Please. I'm thinking the CCOM Dinner needs to be my bachelor party....How freaking EPIC would that be?!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Alex Svenson:
    WOW...its like that??
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    ENFIDL:
    Alex Svenson:
    Doc, PM to you
    Can the friendly neighborhood ENFIDL get a pm too?! Please. I'm thinking the CCOM Dinner needs to be my bachelor party....How freaking EPIC would that be?!

What's a fella gotta do to get an invite to that shindig???? that'd be sweeeeeeettttt....
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Damn it all to hell! I will be in vegas the week before.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Heart just stopped for a min there... EPIC
    The PM to doc was unrelated. Sorry if that created confusion. At this time there are no details I can share but it will be a five star evening. I hope to have an official announcement before year end with all/ most details.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I'm in! I hope...
    Alex Svenson:
    now this sounds like GREAT fun, I would love a chance to go to something like this.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    That would be fun to attend. Now the bad part gents...the waiting game for Alex to update us...to be continued...lol
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Bombay:
    Damn it all to hell! I will be in vegas the week before.
    I will miss it also. I will be there the week before as well.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Alex Svenson:
    Holy crap I can see an auction for The Beard to be a personal cigar steward for a week, how awesome would that be.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    I may very well be in for this . Part of my I'm going to live now not later program !!!
    Got in this morning... Heading to Casa Fuente for mojitos shortly.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Get'em Doc. Smoked a GOF 2007 last Friday there along with the tangerine mojito of course. Wonderful I might add.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    docbp87:
    Awesome! Have a great time brother!
    docbp87:
    take lots of pics!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Krieg:
    Alex Svenson:
    now this sounds like GREAT fun, I would love a chance to go to something like this.
    +1

Got lost in the Forum Shops, but Carlito was wandering in while we were lost, so we just followed him to Casa. Super nice guy. Really approachable, and stoked to talk to dudes about cigars and hot waitresses (which Casa Fuente has plenty of both of...)