Home General Discussion

New Guy Here...

2»

Comments

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Welcome aboard the dream of a 5000 count humi cabinet is awesome, after all dream big. My wife thinks I am crazy about cigars also, she just doesn't understand...I got a cross look last week when I opened up a package of cigars and my 22 month old son said "Gars yum yum!!!" I told her that's my boy, now the hard part is waiting 18 years for him to smoke one with me.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    ShotgunJohn:
    Welcome aboard the dream of a 5000 count humi cabinet is awesome, after all dream big. My wife thinks I am crazy about cigars also, she just doesn't understand...I got a cross look last week when I opened up a package of cigars and my 22 month old son said "Gars yum yum!!!" I told her that's my boy, now the hard part is waiting 18 years for him to smoke one with me.
    Like father like son eh?? Sounds like if it were my boy I'd be a proud Papa as I'm sure you are :) Dad was kind enough to let me start getting into his humi when I was 16... little bit of a tender age but hey I enjoyed it and no harm done yet at least... well at least to something other than the pocketbook ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Like father like son eh?? Sounds like if it were my boy I'd be a proud Papa as I'm sure you are :) Dad was kind enough to let me start getting into his humi when I was 16... little bit of a tender age but hey I enjoyed it and no harm done yet at least... well at least to something other than the pocketbook ;)
    Yup very proud Papa, maybe he can sample the humi sooner than in 18 years, I will just have to keep mama out of the loop. I was also proud of him when I opened the gunsafe last month and he said "cool, wow wow" I showed him his .410/22 combo and told him he could shot it when he was a bit older and he got excited.
    ShotgunJohn:
    90+ Irishman:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Yup very proud Papa, maybe he can sample the humi sooner than in 18 years, I will just have to keep mama out of the loop. I was also proud of him when I opened the gunsafe last month and he said "cool, wow wow" I showed him his .410/22 combo and told him he could shot it when he was a bit older and he got excited.
    Awesome! Keep him coming along sounds like a very young soon to be BOTL being schooled :) Way to go John!
    90+ Irishman:
    ShotgunJohn:
    90+ Irishman:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Awesome! Keep him coming along sounds like a very young soon to be BOTL being schooled :) Way to go John!
    Thanks brother
    Nothing to thank my friend, our families are by far the most special and cherished thing in life, good luck to you and yours and keep being a great Dad, it'll pay off way sooner than you think fellow BOTL!
    Oh and back on topic... Bafraley, be afriad, be VERY afraid... :D
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Welcome aboard...my advice..start digging that fox hole now..and start buying stock in mail boxes. Great set of gents here they will make sure to turn you to the dark side.