Home General Discussion

If you could have 1 box for free.

Comments

• ltherronltherron Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 60
    Box of His Majesty’s Reserve, and ill be selling them at $500 a pop…
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:
    Case of Grape Phillie Blunts!
    Make sure to get the perfecto. The varying wrapper to filler ratio is delicious.

For sure brother! It always keeps ya guessin. Love the mystery surrounding it
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:
    Make sure to get the perfecto. The varying wrapper to filler ratio is delicious.

This literally made me LOL. Everyone else was watching a movie and it was a sad part and I just laughed and my girlfriend asked if I was alright. Classic.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Today I am thinking Partags Serie D #4. I only have one left and I have been thinking about it alot lately, which means it will be enjoyed very soon.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    kaspera79:
    Today I am thinking Partags Serie D #4. I only have one left and I have been thinking about it alot lately, which means it will be enjoyed very soon.
    Never a bad cigar to have on hand Kas.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Thats easy, a box of Davidoff Don Perignon. Too bad I will never find an in tact box ever and even if I did, I could buy a luxury car for the same price LOL. I know I diss cuban cigars a lot, but man, this is cigar is my Moby ***. Great smoke and impossible to find. It doesn't help that haven't been made in 20 years.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Absolutely beautiful Alex!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Alex Svenson:
    Thats easy, a box of Davidoff Don Perignon. Too bad I will never find an in tact box ever and even if I did, I could buy a luxury car for the same price LOL. I know I diss cuban cigars a lot, but man, this is cigar is my Moby ***. Great smoke and impossible to find. It doesn't help that haven't been made in 20 years.
    Honestly, all of the recent reviews and reports say that these have passed their prime, and are getting to be like smoking paper now... Dunhill seems to have aged much better. I'll probably never get the chance to compare them first hand, but I know I would grab a Dunhill Estupendos before a Davidoff Dom Perignon if given the choice. So don't beat yourself up over passing on these when they come up for auction every once in a while.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    docbp87:
    Alex Svenson:
    Honestly, all of the recent reviews and reports say that these have passed their prime, and are getting to be like smoking paper now... Dunhill seems to have aged much better. I'll probably never get the chance to compare them first hand, but I know I would grab a Dunhill Estupendos before a Davidoff Dom Perignon if given the choice. So don't beat yourself up over passing on these when they come up for auction every once in a while.
    Its been years since Ive had one. I like a good cigar with a bit of age but I can imagine what you are saying is true. For me, most stuff past seven years starts to lose flavor. 5 years is typically my ideal but even then there are exceptions. Ive had some there year aged stock that has passed its prime. My oldest smoke was little cigar from 1910 that was like smoking a bunch of rolling paper but it was great smoking something 100 years old LOL. I still have some clear havanas from 1920 to 1950 and they are all sub par IMHO. I recently broke the seal on some 8 year old Camacho Diplomas that Im really digging now but those little bastards are so strong to start with that have aged almost perfectly.l
    Alex Svenson:
    8 year old Camacho Diplomas that Im really digging now but those little bastards are so strong to start with that have aged almost perfectly.l
    Oh man... I bet those are smoking amazing!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    A box of the old Forum Blend Maduro's . Alex ... just in case theirs a box thrown back somewhere . Alex ... you listning ???
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I would like a box of anything that the Beard wants.... My tiny little mind can't comprehend the awesomeness that the Beard can muster up!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:

This literally made me LOL. Everyone else was watching a movie and it was a sad part and I just laughed and my girlfriend asked if I was alright. Classic.
    bahahahaha I love it!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:
    ENFIDL:

bahahahaha I love it!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA Nice.

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I'm not sure on this. Ahhh, a box of Arturo Fuente Anejo #77( The Shark).
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    docbp87:
    Cohiba Siglo VI Gran Reserva
    No doubt, anything else seems irrelevant compared to these babies...
    Diamondog:
    docbp87:
    Cohiba Siglo VI Gran Reserva
    No doubt, anything else seems irrelevant compared to these babies...

Doc and Mr.DD, I've never had one. But I would take your word that it's box worthy.

Alex Svenson:
    Definately a great smoke and HARD to find, not impossible by any means...
    Alex Svenson:
    Its been years since Ive had one. I like a good cigar with a bit of age but I can imagine what you are saying is true. For me, most stuff past seven years starts to lose flavor. 5 years is typically my ideal but even then there are exceptions. Ive had some there year aged stock that has passed its prime. My oldest smoke was little cigar from 1910 that was like smoking a bunch of rolling paper but it was great smoking something 100 years old LOL. I still have some clear havanas from 1920 to 1950 and they are all sub par IMHO. I recently broke the seal on some 8 year old Camacho Diplomas that Im really digging now but those little bastards are so strong to start with that have aged almost perfectly.l
    I used to subscribe to this philosophy and then I got an opportunity to sit and smoke nothing but aged Cubans all night, 10, 20, 30+ years of age as well as a pre-embargo all I can say is the experience was simply stunning, flavors so vivid and intense, just a whole other level of smoking I was exposed to. It was a wonderful experience that gives me such great hope about building and aging my collection...
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Diamondog:
    Alex Svenson:
    I used to subscribe to this philosophy and then I got an opportunity to sit and smoke nothing but aged Cubans all night, 10, 20, 30+ years of age as well as a pre-embargo all I can say is the experience was simply stunning, flavors so vivid and intense, just a whole other level of smoking I was exposed to. It was a wonderful experience that gives me such great hope about building and aging my collection...
    DD I think it is time this is said... YOU my friend are a GOD among men... just saying. I gotta believe that in your house there is a coolidor sitting next to the head, filled with Sublimes, Behikes, and Davidoffs...
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    RCY Cigars:
    Not the Anejo, but close. Only an hour left to buy! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Box-36-Fuente-Fuente-Opus-X-Perfexion-77-Shark-Bands-Perfection-Sharks-/180730326537?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a145dee09
    kevin1323:
    RCY Cigars:
    Not the Anejo, but close. Only an hour left to buy! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Box-36-Fuente-Fuente-Opus-X-Perfexion-77-Shark-Bands-Perfection-Sharks-/180730326537?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a145dee09

Thanks kevin, but I have a box all ready. But I would take another one for free any day.

90+ Irishman:
    Diamondog:
    Alex Svenson:
    DD I think it is time this is said... YOU my friend are a GOD among men... just saying. I gotta believe that in your house there is a coolidor sitting next to the head, filled with Sublimes, Behikes, and Davidoffs...
    Nah just fortunate for the time being lol....
  • jbraslinsjbraslins Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 57
    I'd take a box of AF Hemingways Cameroon Best Sellers.
    kevin1323:
    RCY Cigars:
    For 1,000 Dollars? HA. HAHA. HAHAHA. AHAHAHAHA. Someone must be smoking a LOT of crack...
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    I don't know, maybe I'm thinking a little too simply here, but I have simple tastes. So, if I could get one box for free, I'd take something I'm saving up to buy anyway, and save the cash. So for me, it'd be my favorite go to cigar, becuase I'm running pretty low these days. . . . . The DPG Blue.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Probably E.P. Carillo Encantos... I'm addicted to that cigar.

• 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    hmmm.... another box of tatuaje boris
    415:
    hmmm.... another box of tatuaje boris
    Ooo... that's a good one. Easily the best Tatuaje cigar to date for my money...
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    ISOM Cohiba Genios. A great cigar.