Home General Discussion

Kuzi and Sniper

boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
Just wanted to say thanks guys.

I recently had my first two Camachos and it was a brand that I probanly wouldn't have tried if not for you two. and I gotta say, i'm a fan.

Sniper, you hit me with a coyolar perfecto when you waged war on the entire state of CA, and it was the perfect study buddy a week or two ago. And Kuzi, i finally picked up a Camach Corojo ltd, the 11/18, from a local B&M based on your recomendations from a while back. I couldn't find a diploma or the SLR so I picked this one up instead. Awesome cigar.

Both we're great, the 11/18 was my first wow cigar in a while, and I just wanted to say thanks guys.

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    boydmcgowan:

I recently had my first two Camachos and it was a brand that I probanly wouldn't have tried if not for you two. and I gotta say, i'm a fan.

Sniper, you hit me with a coyolar perfecto when you waged war on the entire state of CA, and it was the perfect study buddy a week or two ago. And Kuzi, i finally picked up a Camach Corojo ltd, the 11/18, from a local B&M based on your recomendations from a while back. I couldn't find a diploma or the SLR so I picked this one up instead. Awesome cigar.

Both we're great, the 11/18 was my first wow cigar in a while, and I just wanted to say thanks guys.
    Boyd, send me your addy, The Bandyt09 B&M just happens to have the SLR and Diploma in stock.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    boydmcgowan:

Boyd, send me your addy, The Bandyt09 B&M just happens to have the SLR and Diploma in stock.
    That flippen 20 count has enough magic to open up a B&M....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    boydmcgowan:

Well, the B&M in terms of my 20 ct means Bottomless & Magical....
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    boydmcgowan:

Well, the B&M in terms of my 20 ct means Bottomless & Magical....
    LOL nice Todd very nice.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    bandyt09:
    boydmcgowan:

Right on Brother, thank you. PM sent.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    just trying to make your life better through cigars.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Lol that's some 20ct. It has everything.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Rhamlin:
    Lol that's some 20ct. It has everything.
    Entire dreams and fantasies are made in it... trust me he has already leveled my house with his 20 ct... IT IS MAGIC!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    boydmcgowan:
    bandyt09:
    boydmcgowan:

Right on Brother, thank you. PM sent.
    Been super busy lately, and haven't had time to pull the pictures of Bandy's hit off my camera. Todd, thank you Brother, this was really cool of you to send out. the SLRs smell amazing. haha. Can't wait to fire those bad boys up. With the holidays coming up these are going to be fantastic after a heavy meal.

Out of the box

Ready to jump in the old humi.