Home General Discussion

FNG!

cdr.wileycdr.wiley Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2

Greetings and salutations...

My name is Ryan and I'm new to forums and cigar collecting/appreciation in general.  After being continously hounded and peer pressured by ENFIDL to join, I've finally pulled the trigger.  I've just started to grow my collection and consider myslef a true rook when it comes to the finer point of cigars.  Looking  forward some outstanding sticks with the help of some of the true professionals out there.

Any and all recommendations would be welcomed...

Til later,

CDR.WILEY

Comments

• JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Welcome good sir.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum Rabbit!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Welcome my friend! Glad ENFIDL got you to come on the boards! Glad to have you with us and have fun, that's all what it is about. -- Jarman
  • e6specialke6specialk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Welcome Commander, to the Homeland Security of the cigar world.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Welcome to the boards...
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    cdr.wiley:

My name is Ryan and I'm new to forums and cigar collecting/appreciation in general.  After being continously hounded and peer pressured by ENFIDL to join, I've finally pulled the trigger.  I've just started to grow my collection and consider myslef a true rook when it comes to the finer point of cigars.  Looking  forward some outstanding sticks with the help of some of the true professionals out there.

Til later,

CDR.WILEY

RUN!!!!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    The Kid:
    cdr.wiley:

Til later,

CDR.WILEY

RUN!!!!
    lol you shouldnt scare the noobs like that.......just make them "feel welcome".
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    JSaint:
    The Kid:
    cdr.wiley:

Til later,

CDR.WILEY

RUN!!!!
    lol you shouldnt scare the noobs like that.......just make them "feel welcome".
    Welcome first off.....but yes u should run and get a cooler....ur gonna need it...
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Welcome aboard, now let the fun begin.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Welcome to the forum
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    Welcome! Not stop blast here!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Welcome to the forums brother, now say bye to your money and be prepared to hear these magic words from your girl /wife. What do you need more cigars for you haven't even smoked the ones you got. Or my personal favorite, Don't you think this cigar thing is getting out of hand.?
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    cdr.wiley:

Til later,

CDR.WILEY

Welcome to the forums brother..if you are cool with E then you cool with me..simple as that..
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Any friend of ENFIDL, is a friend of ours. Welcome to the forums. A lot of dry humor goes on here and a lot of good information as well. Welcome, Brother.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    ENFIDL:
    Welcome to the forum Rabbit!
    Rabbit huh, we don't have carrots, but welcome.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    welcome to the boards brother
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Hey brother, welcome to the forum. We are a good group of guys and we will not hold the fact that you are friends with ENFIDEL against you, we all need our vice's. If you are looking for outstanding sticks, do not smoke anything that ENFIDEL has and you should be good.

All joking aside, Elijah is very good people and he has a lot of knowledge to share. You can learn a lot from him and here on the forum. Again, welcome aboard.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    welcome aboard to another new brother !
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    cdr.wiley:

Til later,

CDR.WILEY

Welcome aboard CDR. Wiley. Advice you ask? Find better people to hang with. LMAO