Home General Discussion

NFL Sunday Smoke

y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
What're y'all smoking on this fine day of football. I just had my first Liga Privada #9, about to spark up a San Lotano Habano. Tis a good day!

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    started with a private stock, finishin up a perdomo patriarch maduro
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Had a San Lotano Oval. Kinda mad because the wind kept causing it to go out. I hate Illinois lol.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    JSaint:
    Had a San Lotano Oval. Kinda mad because the wind kept causing it to go out. I hate Illinois lol.
    Sorry to hear that. My B&M has NFL Sunday Ticket. Doesn't get any better.
    y2pascoe:
    JSaint:
    Yea windy as hell here too, but smokin inside,,f it
    The Kid:
    y2pascoe:
    JSaint:
    Yea windy as hell here too, but smokin inside,,f it
    Youre lucky y2pascoe lol. And I wish I could smoke inside....cant. I plan on building a shed when I get my own house for these kinds of things lol.
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    Enjoying a nice Black Pearl this afternoon along with a Sam Adams Octoberfest Beer.
    dopeyferree:
    Enjoying a nice Black Pearl this afternoon along with a Sam Adams Octoberfest Beer.
    Nice I had some Pumking earlier and am now having a Bell's October fest.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    JSaint:
    dopeyferree:
    Pumking is the sh!t.
    y2pascoe:
    JSaint:
    dopeyferree:
    Pumking is the sh!t.
    Ive bought 7 bottles this year lol!
  • ltherronltherron Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 60
    Saints gave me a good game so I think it will be a montecristo, no beer though, just a little longer and ill have my hands on some octoberfest
    ltherron:
    Saints gave me a good game so I think it will be a montecristo, no beer though, just a little longer and ill have my hands on some octoberfest
    +1 Saints, Fired up a Diesel UHC
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    Cu avana intenso with yellow cello to ease the pain of a tough Bronco loss. with so many injuries to our best guys Im very proud of us today. Close game.. Drank Stone 2011 RIS and now Odells Myrcenary X2 IPA. Amazing beers.
    gaberox:
    Cu avana intenso with yellow cello to ease the pain of a tough Bronco loss. with so many injuries to our best guys Im very proud of us today. Close game.. Drank Stone 2011 RIS and now Odells Myrcenary X2 IPA. Amazing beers.
    mmm Stone RIS thats good stuff. The Belgo- Anise this year from them was amazing as well.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    JSaint:
    gaberox:
    mmm Stone RIS thats good stuff. The Belgo- Anise this year from them was amazing as well.
    The Anise was good for sure. I actually mixed a little of the RIS with the Odelss X2 IPA. It was better than the Stone 15th Annny black IPA no doubt. Have you had the 15th anny? Its good but too astringent IMO.
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    Started the morning with a LHC Core. After lunch fired up a Diesel Shorty as it was 95 degrees outside. This evening watching the game had a Diesel Unlimited Toro.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Tat. Black PL while watching the sunday night game.