Home General Discussion

Check this out!

2»

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Yea, I will, have to see exactly how many I have... I think I have 3 Toro and 5 Robusto... Not 100% sure though. Just off of memory I'm up to 39 smokes worth around $1331.89 at Ccom price per single smoke. I forgot how much good stuff I've got! haha
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Haha Just kidding, I looked at that again after I first entered it all and knew it couldn't be right, that would be an average smoke price of over $34! I had entered a Cohiba XV as $1040.00 instead of $10.40! Oops! Ok, now I got 39 for a total of 302.29.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    257 total $4350.2. And that is only like a third of the inventory. I had to add a few, but there are too many for me to add that aren't there.
    Nice wheelz! Keep adding, its less I'll have to do ... LOL
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    rwheelwright:
    257 total $4350.2. And that is only like a third of the inventory. I had to add a few, but there are too many for me to add that aren't there.
    Hmm, lemme know if you need help thinning out that inventory. That almost seems a little too cumbersome to manage.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    bbc020:
    Seems to be pretty cool place to keep track of purchases and what's in the humi. I've signed up. Now we'll see how well I track what I've got.

I dunno, Sure seems to me that the free, downloadable software at http://www.cigarregister.com/ is a lot easier to use and you don't have to put your inventory online if you don't want to. I really like it.

Marty

I hear ya Marty, My thing is I wanted it online.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    This reminds me of that site where you can list/review all the books you own. I signed up for it and spent a lot of time adding my books. Then when I was done, I wasn't sure what the point was. I still don't know.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    I'm with you Urbs, but im sure as hell having fun doing it !!!! I spent like 3 hours building my humi last night :)
    :) ... I wish I had thought of this.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    jlmarta:
    I dunno, Sure seems to me that the free, downloadable software at http://www.cigarregister.com/ is a lot easier to use and you don't have to put your inventory online if you don't want to. I really like it.

Marty

I was never able to get it to work properly, and after reading the reviews of others on some of the boards who had the same problems, I gave up on it.
    I wish I had thought of it too! haha I am enjoying putting together my list, but it's hard to remember it all without being in front of the Humi and looking at them. I can remember most of them except the dates.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947

Jetmech_63:
    I'm with you Urbs, but im sure as hell having fun doing it !!!! I spent like 3 hours building my humi last night :)

welcome back Jet

• urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    PuroFreak:
    I wish I had thought of it too! haha I am enjoying putting together my list, but it's hard to remember it all without being in front of the Humi and looking at them. I can remember most of them except the dates.
    Yeah, that would be my problem, since I've never kept an inventory. Figuring out what all I've got would be a pain; forget about the dates. I guess I should've taken the opportunity to inventory everything when I moved it all into the new humi. But that would've been an organized thing to do, and it is axiomatic that, for all organizational skills (O):

O ∉ urbino

• vankleekkwvankleekkw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 404
    I am going to have to get around to finishing this one day.