Home General Discussion

Gone fishin

beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
Got the travel trailer hooked up, almost packed, tupperware full, heading north. Gonna spend a week fishing and smoking at Table Rock Lake. May stick my head into Branson, some caves and springs in Arkansas, but mostly sit, smoke and contemplate. Was that a nibble?

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Well my jealous meter just pegged. Thanks.....***. LoL Have a good time.
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    beatnic

I just returned from a week in Harrison, Arkansas and Branson. The weather was perfect and the trees are beginning to change. If you like barbeque and get down to Branson Landing check out Famous Dave's but be hungry as the portions are large.
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    What a great combination. Fishing and a nice smoke. Getting to this time of year, I really wish I was able to smoke and hunt. Just doesnt work very well.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    beatnic:
    Got the travel trailer hooked up, almost packed, tupperware full, heading north. Gonna spend a week fishing and smoking at Table Rock Lake. May stick my head into Branson, some caves and springs in Arkansas, but mostly sit, smoke and contemplate. Was that a nibble?
    Sounds fn wonderful!!!
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    beatnic:
    Catch a big one for me!
  • Daniel DornDaniel Dorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
    Love me some Ozark Mountains. Grew up about 1hr away from there in Eureka Springs, AR, and went to school at College of the Ozarks. Lots of great spelunking in the area. I'm jealous.