Home General Discussion

Well Guys...

stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
I just gave my mentors son his first few cigars.
He's like my younger brother and I'm really proud to say he's interested in joining the brotherhood.

I'll see how these play out and then slowly feed him more.

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    What'd ya give him???
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Awesome, can't wait to see if you create an new forum monster.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    skweekz:
    What'd ya give him???
    Starting him off easy.
    Gave him two Gran Habano #1 connecticut and a Gurkha empire series 2.

Wanted something that wasn't going to overwhelm him.
    Once he smokes those I'll toss him a Centurian, a La Gloria Cubana, and a LADC ee

• MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    That is very exciting. I'm glad to hear of a BOTL in the making!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    We always welcome a new BOTL!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    This is awesome! Very nice Stephen
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Resistance is futile!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Hook, line, and sinker.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I have recently brought my older brother on board. As a matter of fact, he went to Wise Ash with me and dbeckom this past Saturday and enjoyed some fine smokes with us. I am trying to talk him into joining the forum, but he is affraid it will suck all his free time if he does... I don't personally see why that's a bad thing... lol.

I just got done setting him up a 50 count humi and unloaded about 40 hand rolleds on him. He is most definitely hooked now.

good job, Stephen. It's always fun to get another potential BOTL.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    BigT06:
    I have recently brought my older brother on board. As a matter of fact, he went to Wise Ash with me and dbeckom this past Saturday and enjoyed some fine smokes with us. I am trying to talk him into joining the forum, but he is affraid it will suck all his free time if he does... I don't personally see why that's a bad thing... lol.

I just got done setting him up a 50 count humi and unloaded about 40 hand rolleds on him. He is most definitely hooked now.

I think we ought to start going door to door to spread the word. Until then, I've brought my co-worker into the fold for the occasional smoke, trying to bolster his knowledge and help him better understand what he likes and why. It's been a blast.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    JudoChinX:
    BigT06:

I think we ought to start going door to door to spread the word.

Amen brother....
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    stephen_hannibal:
    skweekz:
    What'd ya give him???
    Starting him off easy.

Once he smokes those I'll toss him a Centurian, a La Gloria Cubana, and a LADC ee

i say sink or swim... shoulda tossed him a punisher, lfd dl chisel maduro, ruination, and a diesel unlimited... lol... I bet he'd make up his mind real quick whether he liked it or not.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    cholmes8310:
    stephen_hannibal:
    skweekz:
    What'd ya give him???
    Starting him off easy.

i say sink or swim... shoulda tossed him a punisher, lfd dl chisel maduro, ruination, and a diesel unlimited... lol... I bet he'd make up his mind real quick whether he liked it or not.
    No, no, that approach only works well with sex, Stephen's on the right track, and good work, by the way.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    BigT06:

Way to go gentleman! I have to say it's really nice to see people going out of their way to help someone out and show them some of the finer things in life... just another example of fine behavior!