Home General Discussion

Diesel Perfecto???

HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
Well thanks to PsychoSYG or somethin he linked me this on Facebook earlier

copy n paste it cause I don't know how to do it the spiffy way

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/309006_10150303542787368_18492397367_7700187_265744938_n.jpg

Comments

• bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Hmmm! I didn't know they were made in this shape....looking forward to some details.....anyone? Buehler?....Buehler?
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Wow, that would be very tempting if I could get my hands on them!
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    lets hope alex has some in his humi to spare
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I saw that from sister site and thought hmmmmm
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    that's one chunky stick!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    I like the look of that!!!!
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    I smoked on today. Surprisingly smooth. I put an order in production. Nit sure they will be an ongoing item but we ordered some to try them out. ETA is end of year.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    It was almost as good as the Puro Authentico Maduro! Hint hint.
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    Alex Svenson:
    ****That's a scary thought!
  • Herfin'' ChefHerfin'' Chef Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14
    1 Box please...
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Alex Svenson:
    Must... Have.... NOW.

And ill have a box of the diesel too
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Alex Svenson:

I'll take two boxes, card/address is on file with Tim!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Alex Svenson:
    Ok, you now have my full and undivided attention.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Alex Svenson:
    MOW PA Maddy WOW!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I must have both! Alex why must you dangle these tasty treats in front of us!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    Because he is heartless. lol

hey guys, look what I get to smoke... don't you wish you had one. He's almost as bad as DD. LOL!
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:

hey guys, look what I get to smoke... don't you wish you had one. He's almost as bad as DD. LOL!
    It's like when you're a kid and your big siblings play monkey in the middle with you. Except I would just tackle one of them lol DD is very generous though. He's sent out some ridiculous bombs, I am speaking from experience on it haha. And well we all know how much Alex takes care of us. He's just such a dang tease!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:

It's like when you're a kid and your big siblings play monkey in the middle with you. Except I would just tackle one of them lol DD is very generous though. He's sent out some ridiculous bombs, I am speaking from experience on it haha. And well we all know how much Alex takes care of us. He's just such a dang tease!
    This gives me an idea. How about we petition for Alex to start sending out bombs of new products he gets to try (like the armada, mow pa, mow pa maduro, etc). We'll review it and give him our take on it. Everybody wins.
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:

This gives me an idea. How about we petition for Alex to start sending out bombs of new products he gets to try (like the armada, mow pa, mow pa maduro, etc). We'll review it and give him our take on it. Everybody wins.
    I'd be the happiest bork ever!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    ENFIDL:

I'd be the happiest bork ever!
    First of all, if DD sent a bomb to my house, I'd call the swat team to come open it while I sat inside shaking like a girl.

Second, if Alex starts sending bombs... God help us all.

of course, if you wanna trade, Alex, I'm down with that... I'm sure I have roughly NOTHING you've never tried. lol But I'd give it an honest effort. hahaha