Home General Discussion

CotM

JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
I have a quick question if anyone can help me out. If I choose the two month option will I only be charged for those two months and that's it or is it a reoccurring charge?

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Only time I did it, I did it through Tim. I'd say the best thing to do would just be email them and ask them to set you up for only 2 months and then you know for sure you are only signed up for those 2 months.
  • kellygkellyg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 374
    It would only be for those two months and then would stop unless you kept it open then you can cancel at any time.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    kellyg:
    It would only be for those two months and then would stop unless you kept it open then you can cancel at any time.
    The Goddess herself spoke!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    rwheelwright:
    kellyg:
    And so shall it be written
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    kellyg:
    Awesome thanks Kelly.
    Also thanks to Enfidl =p.
    JSaint:
    kellyg:
    Awesome thanks Kelly.
    No problem :)
    rwheelwright:
    kellyg:
    Now Tim is calling me the Goddess lol thanks :)
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    kellyg:
    rwheelwright:
    kellyg:
    Hmm...The Goddess and The Beard...I smell sitcom...
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    kellyg:
    rwheelwright:
    kellyg:
    That's my boy!
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Sounds like greek mythology to me. Big grecian god with awesome beard. ...and, of course, a goddess! I hope that nickname sticks, sorry Kelly!

P.S. I'm surprised you didn't shoot yourself after all the grief I gave you making that order on Saturday! ...but I don't suppose it would matter much if you did, being immortal and all...

JDE

Well I bought it yesterday. Hopefully I enjoy it and dont want to cancel =p.
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    You will, it is excellent for the price you pay versus what you get. I have been on it for 8 months now and have never been disappointed!