Home General Discussion

Photo bucket problem

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
I keep trying toupload a pic of sticks I took and it keeps failing even tried to upload straight from the iPhone camera but it keeps failing. Doesn't say why. Anybody have this issue before?

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    only thing I can think of is file format... is it a jpg? I just uploaded some pics of the sticks Vulchor sent me and it went fine..
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    maybe the pic is ultra huge. takes too long, then times out.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Shouldn't be too big I took them with my iPhone same as my others. Maybe I need to delete the app amd reinstall it.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    I've got the same problem. I'm thinking of just deleting the app and emailing the photos to myself and uploading them from my PC. You'd think if the app is for the iPhone the folks who designed the app would know what size photo the iPhone camera takes and design the app to accommodate them. I've never been successful in uploading a photo from my iPhone.

The app has a resizing function built in and even sizing them as small as possible it still won't upload them.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Rhamlin:
    I keep trying toupload a pic of sticks I took and it keeps failing even tried to upload straight from the iPhone camera but it keeps failing. Doesn't say why. Anybody have this issue before?
    Hey man, I'm having the same problem with the iPhone app, so it must be something up on their end.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I deleted the app then installed it again now it's working right.