Home General Discussion

Attention San Lotano fans....

y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
I received the 10 pack I ordered last week from Tim yesterday. Naturally, I'm itching to try one of these but I don't want to jump the gun to fast, lighting one up without giving it at least a little time in the humidor. Anyone had one of these ROTT?

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Rott off the truck they are pretty darn good. After 6+ months they are awesome. You have 10....light one up!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    t_evan50:
    You have 10....light one up!
    Good point!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    y2pascoe:
    t_evan50:
    Good point!
    I need to get into the habbit of trying cigars OTT. I've seen changes as cigars rest longer, but it seems like the changes would be more dramatic if I tried them sooner.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    JudoChinX:
    y2pascoe:
    t_evan50:
    Good point!
    I need to get into the habbit of trying cigars OTT. I've seen changes as cigars rest longer, but it seems like the changes would be more dramatic if I tried them sooner.
    yes, also keep in mind that aging cigars won't turn a dog rocket into gold, so if you don't like it rott, then you probably won't like it much more after a year and all you've done is waste storage space for a year. Just some food for thught, I always try everything as soon as I can just to make sure its worth it to age.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    y2pascoe:
    I received the 10 pack I ordered last week from Tim yesterday. Naturally, I'm itching to try one of these but I don't want to jump the gun to fast, lighting one up without giving it at least a little time in the humidor. Anyone had one of these ROTT?
    I always consider how long its been in shipping,If a week then they get some rest if only a day or two I will usually light something up in the shipment. Yep always good to consider ho many one has as well.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    they come humidified, and u have 10...give one a try and see. I usually give my sticks a week or 2 before I try one.
  • grannejagranneja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 382
    Krieg:
    they come humidified, and u have 10...give one a try and see. I usually give my sticks a week or 2 before I try one.
    Thats the rule I try to go by. During the summer the packages get so hot that I think you need to give them some rest. JMO.