Home General Discussion

Imaginary Cigar what is your fantasy cigar?

BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
Give it some thought, if you could blend your own what would it taste like ? This is what I would like to see in a cigar.

Preflight

A 5.75 x 48 with a silky dark reddish brown wrapper. Smells of cinnamon and gingerbread. Draw of a smooth milkshake flavors of tobacco, cinnamon, and gingerbread.

First third:

Pepper in the nose but not in the throat. Inital flavors of leather, cinnamon, gingerbread, and a caramel sweetness. Large volume of smoke well fermented and aged so to retrohale 100%.

Second third:

Pepper takes second position cigar into a medium full with a medium-long creamy finish with malt flavor in the back throat. Some sweetness noted with hints of black cherry and cedar. Leather remains and a mocha flavor which changes to more of an Expresso character as it brings on the final third.

Final third:

Leather, expresso, cedar remain. Black cherry takes on an oaky notes. Smoke is full flavored and medium full strength. A twang develops on the sides of the tongue shorten the finish leaving a clean aftertaste without the heaviness.

Final thoughts:

There are many cigars that touch on a few of these flavors. I am still looking for this progression though. That is why I find most cigars have redeemable qualities and the ones that come closest quicky become my favorite. If I could marry cigars to match this profile it would be an Opus Power ranger for the cinnamon notes, Tatuaje for the pepper. Epernay Le Ferme for the gingerbread and finish. Padron Anniversario for the Mocha/Expresso notes. Padilla Miami for the leather, dark fruit, and oak.

Comments