Home General Discussion

Time to turn off the computer.

beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
The Beard mailed an email offer today. And,

Kelly's back.

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    i never get the Tim deals for some reason... he even told me i'm on the list... what can ya do?
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    robbyras:
    i never get the Tim deals for some reason... he even told me i'm on the list... what can ya do?
    +1
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I have the same problem. I asked him to add me to his list and he said he would but...no deals :(
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I, too, spoke with him and he said I would be on the list... sadly, I apparently am not. Which sucks, because I have a 100% purchase rate for the Beard's deal when I get em.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Kelly's deal is pretty good. Something for everyone.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Buy from the Beard or die by the Beard!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Tried to get get on the Beards list, and didn't happen. I was passed to Andy but have yet to see anything from him either...starting to think the only way of getting some attention around here or get on a list is to drop a phat sack of $$$ and even then its not a promise. LOL.

The one's that "HAVE" been taking care of me is Tina & Kelly. =) I tell ya gents, don't rule out the ladies.
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216

Dudes, must be something wrong with my email list.  When you guys ask to be added, I send your email to my IT team with the request.  Let me do a little research into this and get it fixed. 

In the meantime email Service @ Cigar.com or me direct for this week's deal. 

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    RampMonkey:
    The one's that "HAVE" been taking care of me is Tina & Kelly. =) I tell ya gents, don't rule out the ladies.
    +1 Behind every successful business is a woman or two :o)
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    timb:

Dudes, must be something wrong with my email list.  When you guys ask to be added, I send your email to my IT team with the request.  Let me do a little research into this and get it fixed. 

In the meantime email Service @ Cigar.com or me direct for this week's deal. 

the beard has spoken