Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Actually I've never seen either....... Google was my friend on this one. Although, in seeing the descriptions of both, I'd like to check them out someday.........

I'll think of a good movie and post my first clue later.
    GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Alright, first clue.......... This is a comedy from over 20 years ago. In it's cast is an actor who was voted one of the top "Sleezeball" actors of all times......
    Wow. No guesses...... Ok, clue #2......... This movie was focused around a Midwestern school and an internationally acclaimed sport.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    lilwing88:
    Wow. No guesses...... Ok, clue #2......... This movie was focused around a Midwestern school and an internationally acclaimed sport.
    Am I eligible, cuz Ive got a guess!
    The Sniper:
    lilwing88:
    Am I eligible, cuz Ive got a guess!
    Technically, you're supposed to wait 2 weeks after you win to play again, but if no one else guesses after today, I'll let you play to keep the game moving. As long as no one else objects.......
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Hayblet:
    Ladybugs?
    Never mind 'wing, Hayblet jumped on what I was gonna guess! If it isnt a winning guess, it should have been! Any other Rodney Dangerfield fans out there?

Nope. Not Ladybugs. That came out in '92. This movie is older than that...... another clue tonight or tomorrow.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    "Back to School"?
    The Sniper:
    Hayblet:
    Ladybugs?
    Never mind 'wing, Hayblet jumped on what I was gonna guess! If it isnt a winning guess, it should have been! Any other Rodney Dangerfield fans out there?

I love and miss Rodney Sniper, he was always a class act in my book
    Me too brother! His standup was absolutely classic!

Rodney: Im telling ya, I grew up POOR!

Crowd: How poor were ya???

Rodney: At Christmas, we decorated a stump!

Only non-R rated one I could think of on short notice! Dont want to peeve the new moderator after all... LOL
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    The Sniper:
    Me too brother! His standup was absolutely classic!

Rodney: Im telling ya, I grew up POOR!

Crowd: How poor were ya???

Rodney: At Christmas, we decorated a stump!

Only non-R rated one I could think of on short notice! Dont want to peeve the new moderator after all... LOL
    What a kid I have... One year I bought him a BB gun for Christmas, he bought me a T-Shirt with a bullseye on it.
    More thread derailment!
    Rodney: The town I grew up in was real tough...

Crowd: How tough was it?

Rodney: It was so tough the Black-eyed Peas had real black eyes
    Could it be Caddyshack?
    No one's got it right so far....... Clue #3: There was a famous scene where a bowling ball went through a window. (Bowling is NOT the sport of focus in the movie)
    Okaaaaaaay..... no guesses. Well, this should give it away and move the game along......

Clue #4 The sport that's featured in this movie is cycling!!!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Breaking away
    Great job, Oz!!!! I still got your addy..... Some sticks headed your way this week!
    lilwing88:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Breaking away
    Great job, Oz!!!! I still got your addy..... Some sticks headed your way this week!

EXCELLANT! Great Movie... I hadn't even read this thread for those cluse till this morning! LOL...
    Must be this good Sumatra Coffee....... Ill have a Movie later this afternoon, Im off for a Hike!
    Ok Guys here is the first clue for My Movie, Not going to be as Easy I hope.... LOL
    Name the Movie whose soundtrack sparked a renewed Intrest in Music from the 60's.
    GO
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    j0z3r:
    Forrest Gump.

ARE YOU F$%^#* Kidding me! LOL How did you get that on that Clue! ROTFLMAO, I think I have your Info Joe I have another Package to send out to Joeyjoe this week so Il get yous out with it! DAMN that was SO WEAK on My Part I guess ... was you just watching Forrest Gump With me?
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:
    Forrest Gump.

ARE YOU F$%^#* Kidding me! LOL How did you get that on that Clue! ROTFLMAO, I think I have your Info Joe I have another Package to send out to Joeyjoe this week so Il get yous out with it! DAMN that was SO WEAK on My Part I guess ... was you just watching Forrest Gump With me?
    That's hilarious! My roommate and I were just watching Gump today too!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:
    Forrest Gump.

lol, I just happened on to the post and thought to myself: " what movie can I think of that has a lot of kick-ass music from the 60's?". And Gump came right to mind. PM incoming.
    Duder2:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:
    Forrest Gump.

That's hilarious! My roommate and I were just watching Gump today too!

Thats all i got to Say about that........ "S.H.I.T Happens.... Have a Nice Day! :)
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    So now it's my turn, lucky for you guys I've been watching some movies lately, what with not working for another week. Here goes:

This movie is set in 1987 and a good deal of it takes place at an amusement park. I have no idea how obscure or not this movie is, so that may give it right away.
    j0z3r:
    So now it's my turn, lucky for you guys I've been watching some movies lately, what with not working for another week. Here goes:

This movie is set in 1987 and a good deal of it takes place at an amusement park. I have no idea how obscure or not this movie is, so that may give it right away.

• minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    j0z3r:

Lost Boys?