Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Hayblet:
    Demon of Barber Street or w/e it was...
    But Johnny Depp played the weird a$$ effeminate man who may or may not be on drugs, like he does with every other movie the past few years.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Hayblet:
    Demon of Barber Street or w/e it was...
    Sweeny Todd was the movie... not bad for a musical... but not the correct answer...
    ok... one last clue before Cabi gets his guess in...

the Detective in the movie is originally from LA but he is called "up" to this other state to help with the investigation... and when he gets there, there is something he is unable to do... this thing that he can't do is pretty important, we all do it every day....
  • Weezus530Weezus530 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    robbyras:

the Detective in the movie is originally from LA but he is called "up" to this other state to help with the investigation... and when he gets there, there is something he is unable to do... this thing that he can't do is pretty important, we all do it every day....
    Insomnia? Al Pacino
    Weezus530:
    robbyras:

Insomnia? Al Pacino
    that is correct, but unfortunately you need to have at least 25 posts and be on the good trades list to play...

any thoughts here guys? never had a winning guess on a guys first post....
  • Weezus530Weezus530 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    robbyras:
    Weezus530:
    robbyras:

Insomnia? Al Pacino
    that is correct, but unfortunately you need to have at least 25 posts and be on the good trades list to play...

Oops! Sorry about that. I'll just quietly tip toe back out like I was never here.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Insomnia, Al Pacino ... LOL...
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 783
    It was just such a good question everyone wanted to answer it I guess!!
    cabinetmaker:
    Insomnia, Al Pacino ... LOL...
    HA! well played!
    Weezus530:
    robbyras:
    Weezus530:
    robbyras:

Insomnia? Al Pacino

Oops! Sorry about that. I'll just quietly tip toe back out like I was never here.
    you have a PM Weezus530
  • Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    I think what they were doing is having the new guy..(like me) go ahead and post his question and whoever wins that he will send a package to. Then, when that person receives the package and all is well..you can send the new guy his winnings.
    Cigar Sherlock:
    I think what they were doing is having the new guy..(like me) go ahead and post his question and whoever wins that he will send a package to. Then, when that person receives the package and all is well..you can send the new guy his winnings.
    That works for me... but I sent the guy a PM and he never replied... i'll give it some time and see what he wants to do...
    so no reply from the new guy... should I just put up a new clue and move on?
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    If it's up to votes, I am all for letting the new guy post his movie clues, then send out a winning package to the winner. When the winner gets his package form the new guy, he posts it here. And voila robby sends out his package to the new guy.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    with no response from the new guy I say that you post a new question.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Fourtotheflush:
    with no response from the new guy I say that you post a new question.
    I'm with fourtotheflush here, if he doesn't respond in 24 hrs. from when you PM'd him. It's time to keep the game moving. Esp. with his last post saying he was going to leave.
    ok... new movie

First Clue:

This movie won a bunch of awards, including best picture and has one of the most iconic scenes ever... I recently saw it for the first time and loved it...

GO!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    slumdog millionaire
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    cabinetmaker:
    Sorry Cabi but it didn't win, The Hurt Locker beat it! < NOT MY GUESS though...lol Titanic is my guess though.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Saving Private Ryan?
    Nope... No right answers yet... It stars one of the best actors of all time...
    Pirates of the caribbean.. Johnny Depp is the best
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    robbyras:
    Nope... No right answers yet... It stars one of the best actors of all time...
    I knows it! I almost put what it is too hopefully nobody gets it...lol
  • Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    The Departed... is my first guess
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    no right answers so far... in fact none are even close... another clue... this film came out before 1990
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Hayblet:
    Predator?
    I can only assume you're joking... but it's one guess per 24 hours...
    when you say 24 hours do you mean 24 hours or next day(then i only have an hour to wait). I have a guess and its killin me!!! How about a new guess after a new clue?...