another clue??
    DEFINATELY!!
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Alex Williams:
    letsgowithbob:
    another clue??
    DEFINATELY!!
    Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street Maybe?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Not to be a ball breaker Ozzie, but you get 1 guess every 24 hours... And if you throw out too many guesses you give other people ideas... :)
    robbyras:
    Not to be a ball breaker Ozzie, but you get 1 guess every 24 hours... And if you throw out too many guesses you give other people ideas... :)
    Oh i c I guess i once again followed my rebel self and didnt follow directions...LOL My wife developed an entire school ciriculum thats now being taught in hundreds of schools called film as literature .. she KNOWS MOVIES and was throwing out dozens of Movie names some of which had ben guessed...... so i guess my guesses were wrong? Love the Ball Breaker one of AC/DC's Good albums :)
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Redtailhawkoz:
    My wife developed an entire school ciriculum thats now being taught in hundreds of schools called film as literature .. she KNOWS MOVIES
    dude, thats cheating! ;) you are hereby banned from this game! just messin haha
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Alex Williams:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    My wife developed an entire school ciriculum thats now being taught in hundreds of schools called film as literature .. she KNOWS MOVIES
    Does that mean I'm banned too because I took that class last year? Tell your wife thanks Ozzie, I loved that class and it gave me an excuse to read and watch No Country for Old Men for a grade!
    Garen B:
    Alex Williams:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Does that mean I'm banned too because I took that class last year? Tell your wife thanks Ozzie, I loved that class and it gave me an excuse to read and watch No Country for Old Men for a grade!
    My WIfe Says OMG!!!!!!!!!! Where did you take that Class Garen... SHe is thrilled... thats big points for me for spending so much tie in this forum! LOL Big Props Bro
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    All good guesses but not a correct one yet ... next clue in a few
    Ok so lets revisit the clues so far

kingjk729:
    Ok ..... so i won and its time to get the party started ......... This is one of my favorite movies and has has an actor who plays an insane role ............... in this movie there is a reference about vampires but this movie is not about nor does it have any vampires. What is my movie?

One of the actors won an oscar for his role in this movie

OK I need to clarify .... first clue .... i may have used a bad choice of words when i said insane ..... the character is not insane ( NO MENTAL DEFECT ) but the role he plays is just downright SICK ... ok that being said its time for clue number three ............ The director and one one of the characters are working together in a new movie .............
    It has got to be Wall Street... Because, let's face it... greed is good... Which is why there is an inexplicable "hi, it's 25 years later" sequal with Shia LaDouche
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Garen B:
    Alex Williams:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    My WIfe Says OMG!!!!!!!!!! Where did you take that Class Garen... SHe is thrilled... thats big points for me for spending so much tie in this forum! LOL Big Props Bro
    I took it at MSJC, definitely changed the way I watch movies. Got me into noir films too.
    As much as iam looking forward to that movie Rob ....... The return of Gordon Gekko is not correct
    kingjk729:
    As much as iam looking forward to that movie Rob ....... The return of Gordon Gekko is not correct
    are you sure its not wall street... because i am pretty sure it is...
    O wait i think your right rob ....... NOT .... your jedi mind trick wont work on me
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    kingjk729:
    O wait i think your right rob ....... NOT .... your jedi mind trick wont work on me
    one flew over the kuckoos nest.
    Jdorais:
    um , one flew over the cuckoos nest?

So the answer was no when jdorais asked and its still not the correct answer .............. next clue in a few
    kingjk729:
    Jdorais:
    um , one flew over the cuckoos nest?

So the answer was no when jdorais asked and its still not the correct answer .............. next clue in a few
    That's a little mean. It was an honest mistake dude.
    Sorry if it came off that way Alex..... it was not meant that way
    Ok ............................ its time for another clue .......... This director hails from the home of the Steelers and is one of my favorite Directors .....
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    So you must be seeking Training Day, dont remember the vampire reference, didnt need another excuse to watch it again, but turning it on right now.
    We have a winner ................................... i need you to send me a pm and the Vampire refrence in the movie is the second time when they go to that old guys house ...... where they dig his kitchen floor up and he states "those vampires want my pension" ........... i figured that Brookyns Finest would give it away with Antoine Fuqua and Ethan Hawke teaming up again
    kingjk729:
    Sorry if it came off that way Alex..... it was not meant that way
    hey man no problem. sorry it is just hard to tell tone and such in text.