Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Courage Under Fire?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    No Alien that is not it either. Next Clue In this movie the main characters ironically end up killing the rescue party that was sent for them.
  • 4bob44bob4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 212
    Sandman1am:
    No Alien that is not it either. Next Clue In this movie the main characters ironically end up killing the rescue party that was sent for them.
    I was thinking Blackhawk Down but this throws me way off.
    Next clue: In the begining of the movie a man is forced to lay down and is run over by a Tank.
    Next clue in this movie the party that is separated from it's unit enters a dead end valley. They are being pursued by an enemy force.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    The Beast? Sounds about right. I don't remember them killing their rescue party... Awesome movie, either way.
    TatuajeVI:
    The Beast? Sounds about right. I don't remember them killing their rescue party... Awesome movie, either way.
    Ding ding ding we have a winner! The movie is actually called The Beast of War but you know the movie I'm sure being a fellow CDAT (Computerized Dumb A** Tanker)!!! They don't kill the rescue party on purpose they poisoned a pond with cyanide earlier to kill the enemy that is following them and the helicopter crew stopped and drank from the water. When the tank crew comes back they find them all dead. It is one of my favorite movies and I would encourage anyone going to Afghanistan to check it out.
    Anyway if it's alright with you I can get your package to you the next time I see you...might make the trip down Thursday night after work. I will have that special package we were talking about and I want you to try another one since you were not happy with the last one.
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    Ding ding ding we have a winner! The movie is actually called The Beast of War but you know the movie I'm sure being a fellow CDAT (Computerized Dumb A** Tanker)!!! They don't kill the rescue party on purpose they poisoned a pond with cyanide earlier to kill the enemy that is following them and the helicopter crew stopped and drank from the water. When the tank crew comes back they find them all dead. It is one of my favorite movies and I would encourage anyone going to Afghanistan to check it out.
    Anyway if it's alright with you I can get your package to you the next time I see you...might make the trip down Thursday night after work. I will have that special package we were talking about and I want you to try another one since you were not happy with the last one.
    Muhahaha. I win! Sounds awesome. Haven't seen that one in forever.

So now I have to see what I can come up with...
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    So did this game die or what? No posts in 10 days and the thread fell off of the page 1 for the first time I've ever seen.
    rdnstn:
    So did this game die or what? No posts in 10 days and the thread fell off of the page 1 for the first time I've ever seen.
    I haven't seen Tat on here since well before Christmas. I will call him to see if he is gonna post a movie.
    I'm alive. Barely! lol. Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry for the delay.

So this movie is a story about a man attempting to fullfil his wife's life-long dream.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Leaving Las vegas?
    Nope.

The husband and wife meet when they are very young, and she dies when she is quite old. Given his old age, setting out on this adventure is not an easy task for the husband.
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    Cooper33:
    Up ?
    Dang. I figured I was being a bit too obvious.

We have a winner! Send me your address and an idea of what you like/don't like and I'll ship out a package to you!
    Oh - and since you're kinda new here, I just want to make sure you're on the good trader list. :)
    I'm trying to be, I sent Evan aka ejenne a bomb like a year ago(three weeks), but I don't think it has been delivered yet. But I sent it straight from CCom so he could track it and know it was sent at least..and so he knows he's getting a package...but I guess I'm not on the good trader list yet. Hopefully I will be on it any day now though...
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    TatuajeVI:
    Oh - and since you're kinda new here, I just want to make sure you're on the good trader list. :)
    I'll vouch for him. I have not recieved the package yet but I know it is coming. He ordered with Jeff and I talked to Jeff and he told me it is coming. If I am not mistaken, he even sent me a Padron!
    Heh yep since I had already spoiled the surprise, it's a padron 26 80th maduro. It is the only thing I had seen that you had posted you really wanted.
    Cooper33:
    Heh yep since I had already spoiled the surprise, it's a padron 26 80th maduro. It is the only thing I had seen that you had posted you really wanted.
    You might have just become my new best friend hahaha! Thanks a lot man. I'll be hitting you back after I get home so be on the look out...
    I just hope you get it before you come back, you only have a couple months left over there dont ya?111
    Cooper33:
    I just hope you get it before you come back, you only have a couple months left over there dont ya?111
    A couple more weeks actualy, I'll be home before the Super Bowl :-)
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Glad to hear it EJ, thanks for all you do.
    ejenne87:
    Cooper33:
    A couple more weeks actualy, I'll be home before the Super Bowl :-)
    Well hopefully your gift will reach you by then buddy.
    If Evan will vouch for you, you're good to go as far as I'm concerned. Better buy a bigger humidor though - Evan is MEAN. I'll get a package out to you on Monday - don't want your movie package freezing to death here in Michigan over the weekend. :)
    Ok my turn. My Movie stars a piano, and marketing gone wrong.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Cooper33:
    Ok my turn. My Movie stars a piano, and marketing gone wrong.
    I'd say "Pretty Woman" He's plays a piano and she's a hooker that was "Advertising" her body but found love, so I'd say marketing gone wrong....

No matter what your answer is, I'm right...
    Send me cigars
    Nope not right!
    The only thing I can come up with is "Big"...?
    Sorry Evan, but your response does actually make more sense than my hints :P I'll post another hint in 12 hours or so I guess.