Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
  • 4bob44bob4 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 212
    Lasabar:
    betasynn:
    ...Eurotrip?
    DING DING DING DING!!!! We have a winner! PM me your Addy! Nice Job Betsyann!
    That was my pm'd answer. I need more cigars so I can give them away ;)
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Not pulp fiction. As a hint, they do share at least one actor, though.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    Two Days in the Valley
    Nope. Next hint: The actor shared in Pulp Fiction is Bruce Willis.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Lucky Number Slevin
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Vulchor:
    Sin City
    Vulchor, you are the winner! If you could re-PM me your info, any sticks you're looking to try, etc I'll get it out tomorrow.
    Wahhhhooooo!!!I am, thinking of a good one---will post soon.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    I loved Pulp Fiction ...I have watched it about 20 times ...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    don't even get me started on one of my all time favorite movies... Seen it at least 20 times..
    kaspera79:
    don't even get me started on one of my all time favorite movies... Seen it at least 20 times..

Are you sure we're not related !!! ...I can't channel surf and pass it by I still have to watch every time I find it on ...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:

Are you sure we're not related !!! ...I can't channel surf and pass it by I still have to watch every time I find it on ...
    That is how I watch it too. ( Besides DVD every few months)
    I can NEVER pass it by while surfing. I saw it twice last month. Which is your favorite chapter. If you had to pick one ? Mine would be " The Date"
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:

That is how I watch it too. ( Besides DVD every few months)
    I can NEVER pass it by while surfing. I saw it twice last month. Which is your favorite chapter. If you had to pick one ? Mine would be " The Date"

The Date definitly would be mine as well ...That movie has so many classic lines though thru out that its unreal .....I love the jack rabbit slims piece ...he_ll I love the whole thing !!!
    Alrighty here we go. You guys are movie crazy here, so I hope this lasts for more than 5 minutes, lolThis movie stars someone nominated for Academy Awards (though not for this film), but they have never won one.
    Vulchor:
    Alrighty here we go. You guys are movie crazy here, so I hope this lasts for more than 5 minutes, lolThis movie stars someone nominated for Academy Awards (though not for this film), but they have never won one.
    The Jerk
    Lol....no, and not Howard the Duck either.
    No other guesses---now Im depressed. Hint #1---The film was released sometime in the 1980's.
    Vulchor:
    No other guesses---now Im depressed. Hint #1---The film was released sometime in the 1980's.
    Howard the Duck - 1986 :-)
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Vulchor:
    Actor is Tom Cruise and the movie is Top Gun
    It is not Top Gun, and I will also say it is not Tom Cruise. As a side note...it is none of the Howard the Duck classics either:)...lol. Hint #2-----The movie was released between, lets say 1987 and 1989.
    Harrison Ford, Indian Jones & the Last Crusade?
    It is not Harry Ford & thus, not the Indy Jones movies either. Although as a side note, I love it when that crazy guy rips out the guys heart in Temple of Doom---BUT ANYWAY. Hint #3---The star I am speaking of in my movie is a female...not a male (in real life I mean, not like a drag queen or something, lol).
    Time to take a trip down my Pet Peeve Path! (PPP).

Please take no offense Vulchor as this is not a criticism of you.
    Typically my PPP's have nothing to do with gender, just annoying people.
    This one has to do with Gender.

When did Actresses become Female Actors? What is wrong with having a masculine and feminine word for the same thing. I grew up with actors and actresses. Now we have Male and Female actors. WTF is the difference. Welcome to my PPP! maybe Ill start a whole separate string in Non Cigar Related!

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Fourtotheflush:
    Time to take a trip down my Pet Peeve Path! (PPP). Welcome to my PPP! maybe Ill start a whole separate string in Non Cigar Related!

I'd be down for that.
    Fourtotheflush:
    Time to take a trip down my Pet Peeve Path! (PPP).

Please take no offense Vulchor as this is not a criticism of you.
    Typically my PPP's have nothing to do with gender, just annoying people.
    This one has to do with Gender.

When did Actresses become Female Actors? What is wrong with having a masculine and feminine word for the same thing. I grew up with actors and actresses. Now we have Male and Female actors. WTF is the difference. Welcome to my PPP! maybe Ill start a whole separate string in Non Cigar Related!

Flush, I take no offense at all...as this is actually one of my top 10 Peeves as well!!!!I am glad to see I am not the only one. However, I checked to make sure...and I was in the clear----I used the term "this film stars"..I never said actor--at least not the beginning. I said it later I guess because I was afraid someone would see actress and think automatically to a guy in drag instead of an actual woman. The words are so confusing now I cant even write a simple hint without having to clarify 35 different ways!!!!Down with the Political correctness flush, Im with ya buddy.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Your mentioning a guy in drag a lot Vulchor, do you have something you want to get off your chest? :P