Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Alright clue #1 This movie takes place in Alabama, much of he movie takes place in a courtroom.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    to kill a mockingbird
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    letsgowithbob:
    Alright clue #1 This movie takes place in Alabama, much of he movie takes place in a courtroom.
    My cousin vinnie.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Marker:
    letsgowithbob:
    My cousin vinnie.

Congratulations Marker!! damn!!!.....foiled again. I thought this would be more difficult. please send me your info. Congrats on your win.
    letsgowithbob:
    Marker:
    letsgowithbob:
    My cousin vinnie.

Congratulations Marker!! damn!!!.....foiled again. I thought this would be more difficult. please send me your info. Congrats on your win.
    WTF???
    greg2648:
    letsgowithbob:
    Marker:
    letsgowithbob:
    My cousin vinnie.

WTF???
    That was a pretty off the wall guess since I don't even know the state they were in. Just remember they were in a southern state and they had a courtroom. Works for me!
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    letsgowithbob:
    Marker:
    letsgowithbob:
    My cousin vinnie.

WTF???
    That was a pretty off the wall guess since I don't even know the state they were in. Just remember they were in a southern state and they had a courtroom. Works for me!
    I used to think you were just that lucky, but you are not. You are just that good. lol. BTW, I track your package and it was supposed to be delivered today. But it looks like it will be tomorrow.
    New Movie. This one has to do with special sunglasses.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    MTuccelli:
    They Live
    Good guess, Mike.
    Yep, Mike is the winner. Since I love his dog rockets so much and think he is such a super special guy I will send him a package with his winnings.
    Marker:
    Yep, Mike is the winner. Since I love his dog rockets so much and think he is such a super special guy I will send him a package with his winnings.
    You should post this in my Pucker Up contest.

Wow I can't believe that was it. I liked Piper as a wrestler and when he made that movie I thought....good thing he can wrestle. Ok I will get a movie question up in a few.
    Ok here is clue #1...This movie starts in CA. and heads East
    There will be another clue later this afternoon
    greg2648:
    Easy Rider
    Good guess but no, sorry. Clue #2....Two of the main characters drive a 1955 Chevy. I will add this film was done in 1971 and was one of many movies that help influence me becoming a gearhead.
    There was another movie back then, but there is no way this is it. Could it be Two Lane Blacktop? Rumor has it that only a couple of people ever saw that movie. I think it was an old gray primer '55 chevy.
    greg2648:
    There was another movie back then, but there is no way this is it. Could it be Two Lane Blacktop? Rumor has it that only a couple of people ever saw that movie. I think it was an old gray primer '55 chevy.
    We have a winner...I was one of those rumored to see it. OK now for a chance at some bonus sticks, James Taylor's role was The Driver, who played The Mechanic?
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    We have a winner...I was one of those rumored to see it. OK now for a chance at some bonus sticks, James Taylor's role was The Driver, who played The Mechanic?
    I believe it was Dennis Wilson. I just call him Denny for short. I may have met him when he played drums for the Beach Boys.
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    I believe it was Dennis Wilson. I just call him Denny for short. I may have met him when he played drums for the Beach Boys.
    Cool deal getting to meet him. I already have your info and I will get these out on Monday.....Thanks for playing
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    Cool deal getting to meet him. I already have your info and I will get these out on Monday.....Thanks for playing
    I was just kiddin about meeting him. I would like to have either the '55 or the GTO today. Thanks.
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:
    greg2648:
    I was just kiddin about meeting him. I would like to have either the '55 or the GTO today. Thanks.
    Ya got me :o). I had a 56 210 Sedan in high school....man I miss that car. Had a 58 Chevy P.U. before the 56
    Alright, New Movie. This movie centers around an x-boxer turner truck driver.
    Breaker Breaker! Chuck Norris is in it so it is the right answer. No matter what the right answer was supposed to be. You don't want to get kicked by a roundhouse.
    Lakota72:
    Over the top
    Winner! Winner! Damn, you guys are smart, or I guess, I am dumb. Good guess Lakota72. Send me your info and I will get a package out to you.
    greg2648:
    Lakota72:
    Over the top
    Winner! Winner! Damn, you guys are smart, or I guess, I am dumb. Good guess Lakota72. Send me your info and I will get a package out to you.
    Pm sent. It was a shot in the dark but I'm glad I got it. Thanks man!
    Ok, one of my favorite movies here....this movie has several cannon engagements
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Pirates of the carribean.