Home General Discussion

Favorite Daily Deal

BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
I figured I'd start a thread to list some of our favorite DDs. For one reason just because I like to know what fellow BOTL are smoking and buying. But the other reason being to see if there are any clear favorites, and if so, maybe get enough sway to have the deal offered again. That being said, my favorite DD, by FAR, has got to be: 5 MOW PA and 5 Ave Maria Clermonts for $25!!! I still have wet dreams about that day. lol

Comments

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    BigT06:
    I figured I'd start a thread to list some of our favorite DDs. For one reason just because I like to know what fellow BOTL are smoking and buying. But the other reason being to see if there are any clear favorites, and if so, maybe get enough sway to have the deal offered again. That being said, my favorite DD, by FAR, has got to be: 5 MOW PA and 5 Ave Maria Clermonts for $25!!! I still have wet dreams about that day. lol
    You stole my favorite DD right out of my brain. :)
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Yup, that's probably my favorite daily deal so far. You used to be able to get the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet 5 packs for like 9 bucks. I jumped on a lot of those, too.
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    BigT06:
    This was my favorite so far also. My second favorite was probably the Illusione & Particulares combo (3 each I think).
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    The Upper Echelon sampler that they have on the dd right now is an awesome deal, cohiba red dots, mb III and decades at 4 bucks, plus free shipping..Not too shabby
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Seems like several of us enjoyed the MOW PA & Ave Maria DD. I hope they bring it back!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    If it had the My father in it, it was my favorite DD. Those things are amazing with 2 to 3 years age.....