Home General Discussion

Smoke inside without your wife complaining...!

BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
All you have to do is smoke an Obsidian! They smell amazing. So much so, that my wife (who usually nags relentlessly when I smoke in my office) said that it smelled "nice". I see a box purchase in my near future. This fiver will be lucky to make the weekend.

Comments

• e6specialke6specialk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Finally, an invention that keeps wives from complaining, I have to get some.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Somehow I just can't see getting that same reaction from my better half. Come October I see myself putting up plastic sheeting around our back patio and getting a little space heater out there. Like I used to do for her when she smoked cigarettes .
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    e6specialk:
    Thought this was called the gun.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Vulchor:
    e6specialk:
    +3!!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    e6specialk:
    Diamonds will stop them from complaining... for at least fifteen minutes.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Vulchor:
    e6specialk:
    No, no, no. I've told you before Dave the gun is for ending arguements not to stop the complaining. For that, you use Duct Tape.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    I have kids so I never smoke in the house...but i do in the garage! I keep it all the way open with the side door open to create a breeze. You can usually catch me around the work bench or my motorcycle with a cigar. Not in the house though.

You sure it wasn't an Acid? Those things are aromatic. Not for me but some do like them.