Home General Discussion

PM's

dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
Something went wrong sometime between last night and this morning and I lost most of my PM's from this week. If we had something pending or I owe you something could you please pm me back?

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    oh . . . suuure . . . remember you owe me 10 GOF's, 5 Camacho PE's, and 5 MOW Armada's?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    xmacro:
    oh . . . suuure . . . remember you owe me 10 GOF's, 5 Camacho PE's, and 5 MOW Armada's?
    And don't forget the box of Opus X and Cabinet Humidor you were sending me
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    ENFIDL:
    xmacro:
    Yep and dont forget the box of Fausto's we were going to do a trade once you got them from DB
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    xmacro:
    Yep and dont forget the box of Fausto's we were going to do a trade once you got them from DB
    WOW...thanks for reminding me about all this! I'm glad I can count on all the great BOTL's here to help me remember everything! Anyone else? Seems like I'm missing something else!
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    xmacro:
    WOW...thanks for reminding me about all this! I'm glad I can count on all the great BOTL's here to help me remember everything! Anyone else? Seems like I'm missing something else!
    There is I forgot about that box of HMR's you were gonna thrown in with the other stuff. Sorry for my forgetfulness brother
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    ENFIDL:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    xmacro:
    There is I forgot about that box of HMR's you were gonna thrown in with the other stuff. Sorry for my forgetfulness brother
    ...and the LFDs and Padrons 1964s
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Hey, Bip, PM coming your way brother!!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    bip:
    ENFIDL:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    xmacro:
    ...and the LFDs and Padrons 1964s
    Almost forgot - Don't forget the Cohiba Siglo's
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Real Mature Aceholes'.... Man... You can't find good friend ANYWHERE on the internet anymore...

Anyway, I'm not going to have a CRAZY request like these jokers, but I'm still waiting on those naked pics of your woman... I sent mine to you, now you gotta send yours
    Lasabar:
    Real Mature Aceholes'.... Man... You can't find good friend ANYWHERE on the internet anymore...

Anyway, I'm not going to have a CRAZY request like these jokers, but I'm still waiting on those naked pics of your woman... I sent mine to you, now you gotta send yours
    Always the classy one!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:

Always the classy one!
    Classy Lassy they call me!
    Speaking of which, I know I still owe you a package... I haven't sent it yet because I farted in the bag and am letting them infuse... IF you smoke the cigars and tell me what I ate that day YOU WIN THE CONTEST!!! (It's a little twist on JOZER'S contest)
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:

Always the classy one!
    Lassie, man I'm so sorry about the hold up! I'll get right on that...I promise you'll get your pics tomorrow! ;)
    Lasabar:
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:

Always the classy one!
    Classy Lassy they call me!
    Speaking of which, I know I still owe you a package... I haven't sent it yet because I farted in the bag and am letting them infuse... IF you smoke the cigars and tell me what I ate that day YOU WIN THE CONTEST!!! (It's a little twist on JOZER'S contest)
    I'll start prepping my palate now Classy Lassy!