Home General Discussion

im going to the poorhouse yet

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
dammit tims email , damm, damm, damm, lol

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    What Tims email? I get Kellys but there is a Tims?
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    jj20030:
    Yeah... I was about to reply... Then I deleted it... Then I was about to reply again, and now it's sitting in the "DRAFT" box waiting to be sent...

WHY did I tell my girlfriend the other day that I am going to be smart with my money????
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Lasabar:
    jj20030:
    Yeah... I was about to reply... Then I deleted it... Then I was about to reply again, and now it's sitting in the "DRAFT" box waiting to be sent...

WHY did I tell my girlfriend the other day that I am going to be smart with my money????
    go ahead she knows better, lmao
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Lasabar:
    jj20030:

She knew you were lying lol
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    jj20030:
    Lasabar:
    jj20030:

go ahead she knows better, lmao
    rofl beat me to it.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    That deal is insane. I don't want to buy now, but I don't think I can walk away from that one.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    ive been trying to smoke down the humidor and make room for another order
    this deal isnt helping
    i REALLY want a box of LFD airbender chisels and a box of JdN celebration toros and a 5er of 5 vegas AAA. damn deal is very tempting though
    cos i want the puro authenticos too... .
    damnit

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I can't seem to stay on his email list... can someone PM or email me the deal... thanks!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    robbyras:
    I can't seem to stay on his email list... can someone PM or email me the deal... thanks!
    I have the same problem!!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Love em both. Def. had to jump. Honestly this is the level I expected for fathers day.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    True; this deal is just amazing; one or the other would be worth the asking price, but to get them both for the price is just insane. AFter putting in a large order and almost filling my humi, I swore off buying cigars, but this one was just too good to pass up
    xmacro:
    True; this deal is just amazing; one or the other would be worth the asking price, but to get them both for the price is just insane. AFter putting in a large order and almost filling my humi, I swore off buying cigars, but this one was just too good to pass up
    well i was going to pick up some more san lotanos but with that thrown it it was a no brainer, im just trying to see if i can get 5 of each, but if not all habano
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    kuzi16:
    ive been trying to smoke down the humidor and make room for another order
    this deal isnt helping
    i REALLY want a box of LFD airbender chisels and a box of JdN celebration toros and a 5er of 5 vegas AAA. damn deal is very tempting though
    cos i want the puro authenticos too... .
    damnit

The boxes can wait, how many more times do you think these will come up at these prices? I had to jump on this. I say do it and start smoking down fresh tomorrow.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Is anyone willing to pm the deal?
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    james40:
    pm sent
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    t_evan50:
    james40:
    pm sent
    well, now you have two pm's. lol.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Can someone please pm me the deal - thx

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    PM me also please!
    just great, now theres a deal out there for the la perla morado boxes, one of my favs. , jeeezzzee + all the new smokes coming out.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    jj20030:
    just great, now theres a deal out there for the la perla morado boxes, one of my favs. , jeeezzzee + all the new smokes coming out.
    I just saw that! I love the Morado, but I'm tapped for a couple weeks!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Somehow I have been taken off Tim's email list, and added to Andy's, which is weird, since I have only ever bought from my man Tim... but regardless, the deals seem the same. This most recent one being AMAZING by the way. In my experience with all sticks involved, it is too hard to try to choose between the two options. Might have to get one of each deal lmao.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Would one of the good brothers be so kind to shoot me PM with this deal please. Thanks!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    LALALALALLALALALALA Dont want to know, LALALALALALA, I cant hear you,LALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALLALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLAL NO IM NOT TALIBANLALALALALALALALALAL,NOT GONNA BUY ANYMORE LALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
    RampMonkey:
    Would one of the good brothers be so kind to shoot me PM with this deal please. Thanks!
    sent
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    If the deal is still live, would one of you fine gents PM me the details? Not sure why I've fallen off the email list.
    jj20030:
    not again!
    I haven't checked my email today. Is there another one?
    Russ55:
    jj20030:
    not again!
    ohh yea
    jj20030:
    Russ55:
    jj20030:
    not again!
    ohh yea
    Ah, that one I can walk away from. It's certainly a good deal though if you like that cigar.