Home General Discussion

weekend blitz looks good

2»

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I just got my box of 1844 54s in and man they look delicious!!!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    bigharpoon:
    I just got my box of 1844 54s in and man they look delicious!!!
    I orderes a box of the 54's AND the 50 Extra's last night!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Got the 50 extras yesterday, and while I usually allow some resting time, I had to try one. Very Nice! I'm really not good at descriptions, but I'd put it somewhere medium to full bodied, background flavors of oak, leather, nuts, and something floral. Burn tended to look like it was going to go uneven, then catch up before I had to hit it with the lighter. Smoking time was about 75 minutes, down to the last 1/2 inch when I had to let go or burn fingers, which was just right, because if there'd been more, I'd have had to put it out anyway. I expect in a few weeks that it will be even better.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Amos Umwhat:
    Got the 50 extras yesterday, and while I usually allow some resting time, I had to try one. Very Nice! I'm really not good at descriptions, but I'd put it somewhere medium to full bodied, background flavors of oak, leather, nuts, and something floral. Burn tended to look like it was going to go uneven, then catch up before I had to hit it with the lighter. Smoking time was about 75 minutes, down to the last 1/2 inch when I had to let go or burn fingers, which was just right, because if there'd been more, I'd have had to put it out anyway. I expect in a few weeks that it will be even better.
    +1 to all of that. Got my 50 extras and thought it great. Kinda wish I bought more lol.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    I'm super excited to hear that people are having good experiences with this stick. Can't wait for mine to get in within the next couple of days! I went with the 60's.