Home General Discussion

Waiting for the daily deal switchover.

JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
You know those people who pounce on the new daily deals as soon as they show up? I'm one of them. Every night I wait until 12AM EST for the switch and then quickly check and pick up anything that tickles my fancy. A great way to build up a varied collection for sure. Only four minutes until they change again!

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I am def a daily deal guy. All the effin time. Gotta say, prob gonna pass tonight. Good deals, but I REALLY want a box of San Cristobal!!
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    I do it too - lucky to be on the west coast ..........

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Patience is a virtue,, And based on your selection, I will add, Good things come to those who wait...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Yep me too, but I got to say, The DPG and the RP/Gurkha deals are extremely hard to pass up.. Its like a crack addict driving by the crack house and seeing all the homies passing the pipe,,,LMAO
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    KingoftheCove:

I wait on the changeover every night...and I'm on the east coast! A few weeks ago it really paid off big time when they ran the Puro Authentico 5-pack with the Ave Maria Clermont 5-pack for $24!!! The deal sold out in under an hour!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    dbeckom:
    KingoftheCove:

I wait on the changeover every night...and I'm on the east coast! A few weeks ago it really paid off big time when they ran the Puro Authentico 5-pack with the Ave Maria Clermont 5-pack for $24!!! The deal sold out in under an hour!
    Yep! I got in on that too. Great deal. I've had one Puro Authentico so far and it was excellent. Now if they'd just offer a box deal *hint hint*. Hey, I can dream, right?
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Maybe they will read this & realize all my complaining hasn't been over nothing. Being an east coaster, and having a job I have to be at by 5:30 am Monday thru Friday, I obviously can't afford to stay up until midnight just to get the 1st dibs. And yes, EVERY time its an amazing hot deal its gone by the time I wake up. It would be nice if Ccom would udnerstand, being east coast themselves, to switch it up for awhile and move the changeover time to like, oh, 6 am east coast! See how the West coast likes not getting 1st dibs at the best smokes. Or at the very least, move the changeover to 9PM Eastern time. Thats still 6 for the west. Ok End rant, ccom never will change it anyway.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    blurr:
    Maybe they will read this & realize all my complaining hasn't been over nothing. Being an east coaster, and having a job I have to be at by 5:30 am Monday thru Friday, I obviously can't afford to stay up until midnight just to get the 1st dibs. And yes, EVERY time its an amazing hot deal its gone by the time I wake up. It would be nice if Ccom would udnerstand, being east coast themselves, to switch it up for awhile and move the changeover time to like, oh, 6 am east coast! See how the West coast likes not getting 1st dibs at the best smokes. Or at the very least, move the changeover to 9PM Eastern time. Thats still 6 for the west. Ok End rant, ccom never will change it anyway.
    Hey, I'm cool with 6AM EST. I'm a nocturnal person.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    JudoChinX:
    dbeckom:
    KingoftheCove:

Yep! I got in on that too. Great deal. I've had one Puro Authentico so far and it was excellent. Now if they'd just offer a box deal *hint hint*. Hey, I can dream, right?
    Bastards, I missed that one haha
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    JudoChinX:
    dbeckom:
    KingoftheCove:

The Puro is definitely in my top 5...and the Clermont is my new favorite vitola in the Ave Maria line. The smaller ring brings a spicy kick to the mix that I can't get enough of.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I used to watch it religiously, but I'm buying a lot less lately, so I have not really been checking it. I'm also really specific about what vitolas I want now that my collection is as large as it is.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    blurr:
    +1, being on the east coast and gainfully employed kills any opportunity for the best deals and it still falls on deaf ears.